SkinnyMinny vs stryker20 and his friends.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SkinnyMinny, Jul 20, 2014.

1. How about we post a picture of a Alvin and the chipmunks ?

[​IMG]

2. Wow. It's amazing how annoying you can be in one week, OP. In game and on forums.

3. Frog can you please leave this thread. Thank you for your butthurt co-operation

4. Ain't butthurt. Take that back and I'll leave.

5. Why you gotta hate and spam so much frog? Let it be

6. I thought the thread had great effort and was actually a great read.

7. So much animosity...

Everybody be nice

8. I wonder often why morons like frog bother being so upset by a thread they simply have to ignore if they don't like it, yet frog posts and posts and posts.

Why? Why do you care what I make a thread about? Are you ok? Are you angry ? Are you that butthurt ?

It's just a public forum. It's not something to be so passionate about you no brain Tryhard

9. I think Frog and Alison would make a great KaW couple

10. I think he has a crush on u Alison

11. It's a love hate relationship.

12. Why do you feel the need to post everytime you hit someone? If everyone posted a thread for when they hit someone, forums would be filled with useless threads like this one about what you're supposed to be doing here. No one's gonna congratulate you for this, so what's the purpose?

13. LOL

Hit meh alison 

14. Congrats on the successful strip Skinny

15. @alcyone. I make a thread about only a tiny proportion of the players I end up in a fight with.

The real question is. Why does it bother you what I make a thread about?

Why do you care so much? It's a public forum. My thread is kaw related. It's my right to use it for that purpose as I see fit.

If it bothers you. Why do you bother? Are you butthurt because you are angry? Mad? Jealous?

16. Octoworm steal 2/2/11 np

Kk I'm gone.

17. It bothers be, because every time I open up forums, your thread will be on top of the active topics. I do not like seeing threads that don't entertain me in the active topics.

18. Shutup hypnotic you idiot. You're just bum licking because you have a stupid build and are in a seal clan. You trash talked me. I whacked you, and now you want out. What kind of moron in a seal clan comes to forums and trash talks

Idiot. Piss off.

19. It bothers me because no one needs to know about this. And its not just your threads. You're close mindedness is ridiculously annoying. Your vocabulary consists of no-brained insults and hostility, and frankly, you're an attention whore. Plain and simple.