SkinnyMinny vs stryker20 and his friends.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SkinnyMinny, Jul 20, 2014.

1. Where r all those bully/trolls now? I guess they lurking and wont show up unless there are at least 3 of them. To act like sidekicks of each other

2. Larry. Theres one. Where the others at?

3. I got your back salty.

4. you reset to escape from being pounded in a 1 v 1 bootsy . stop trying to pretend you did it to get revenge on omar. its a known fact he hires his friends . you was even flirting/ joking with him in 3rd party app rooms so u wouldnt have purposely reset on him .

5. Salty, I never promise to farm people to reset lol. You are becoming more delusional.

Lets not forget, I did farm you, and you returned a few fails back. You are worthless account who got beat down by new age. Now you think you are tough so you insult war clans and get beat down lol. Your build sucks, you have no allies, and unless you potted up, you are also potless. You talk crap with nothing to lose and I'm the one who thinks I'm hardcore lol. Nobody on this game is hardcore, it's a tap game. Don't like what I post don't read it or grow a pair of balls and hit me. Not the pair NA stuffed up your ass btw.

6. Oooh. Pup Devil said something decent.
    I respect that post.

7. News Flash IDC about taking inc. Its a game I do care about my friends and bull **** stunts pulled on them.

If kotfe doesn't scare me I can assure you Veritas doesn't. Supposedly both of their cpan farms with no inc in ten minutes.

So what were you saying again? I'm scared? Please ***** I'm not scared of a damn game.

8. Ive never fought na

9. U see? One dared posting now the rest is coming en masse.

10. Part of the masses 

11. Unless u pot up ur pottless!!!! Wow what a genious!!!give this guy a nobel now. NO, make it right now!!!

12. I'm joining the masses.
    Ur feet smell bad.

13. Im a ps now, why would i need allies. When i had ( say thanks to king omet for buying) u never dared to hire

14. Shut up larry u troll/ noob

15. That means you were potless when I farmed you, but you could have Potted up since then.

Doesn't take a rocket scientist

16. hes got a personality and has wit your just a carbon copy of everybody else pup . salty stands out you blend in . . when it comes down to it salty is gonner be remembered for the laughs he gave us here on the forums not by how big n bad his account was .

17. nnmmm farmer from black hand your from the netherlands

18. Yeah i dont like ur bullying post and guess what? I'll read them and i'll call u out for them. U mad?

19. Wow.
    I dont reckon roni's post was biased at all.

Yea probs not.