SkinnyMinny vs stryker20 and his friends.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SkinnyMinny, Jul 20, 2014.

1. Bahahaha he wanted me to pot up to fight!!! What other prerequisites u have to have a 1v1?

2. Pup is one of a kind and badass. You have no clue what your talking about.

3. Salty go back to playing with your dollies.. Everyone knows your failed EE account is here for comic relief

4. He didnt show it when he had our lil fight

5. Go back to ur basement larry u chump

6. It's funny , but maybe you should consider your means as bullying . I mean you both keep grasping at straws. Both are a joke and this will be my last post to both of you morons. As always roni , you will never see a cf 

7. Hi red apperion! Are you guys here?

8. Salty. Please show me where I said "pot up, and we'll fight."

Otherwise just shut your trap cause you are taking things out of context and making yourself look stupid.

9. Energizer bunny

10. So what's happening brothers?

11. Salty I want you to wear a little hat and red suspenders when you speak to me

12. Why does everyone always use a rocket scientist as reference for intelligence? I'm willing to bet most people don't even know a rocket scientist.

13. Well this has derailed

14. Oh noes!badass is never gonna stop! Omg! Does it even mean anything? Ur threat is just hilarious

15. What causes ice to expand?

16. I'll have you know I am a rocket scientist

17. puns go look on the upstarts info page your still on there . never took you off and i hit you on your birthday . so that shows i dont let grudges evade my memory

18. Bahahaha endless scouts from puppy