SiCnIsS vs Last Rights OSW Thread Returns

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Jul 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Don't worry pin. When you adjust that stat by removing members with their heads lodged firmly up their asses, we outnumber them 25:1

2. Oh yay another quality war thread with information proudly brought to you by the_philosopher...

Im sure the information released by Phil will be just as accurate as the last one. Lets not let the truth get in the way of a good story though, this should be good

[​IMG]

3. @ shibbsta

Stop your whining. Don't like it, don't read. What exactly have you done anyway?

4. This is interesting.,....

Apparently LR pulled off a huge strip of a sic bank that was sitting in xsolacex. ( ajax's clan).

They are running the danger of having Zaft and Ajax getting involved in this as well?

5. Yay for stupid people some of you guys have some funny posts.

Phil, good on you for trying, hopefully this one will have less idiots derailing and more people with war banter!

6. Apparently that strip was 2 tril.

7. Btw way, I personally am not suggesting sic lied about belle not being able to handle the 1v1. I have no evidence either way. There was ss showing sarc not really quitting sic. Perhaps if a sic member could post a ss backing their claim?

8. From an outsiders POV, belle's story looks a lot more realistic

9. Belle I don't know what's going on. I'm not posting in forum then 

10. U haven't heard Sicniss's side Hand.

You've heard Phil say that they say ****. Yah that's reliable. All Phil does is stir the pot, get more clans and people involved.

Sicniss most likely won't post here because they war for fun. They could care less what any of you think. They don't just claim to like Belle and then spend 10 minutes typing a wall of words trying to convince people here that they are in the right. But remember! They don't care what you think! 

11. Philo dont be silly. Sicniss has no evidence bcuz their "story" never happened 

12. LR was able to do whatever they wanted with sarc, if belle was gonna take the same actions y can't sicniss do whatever they wanted with her? She was clanless and not "protected" anymore same as sarc yes?

13. It's a war game. How it ends matters more than how it begins. Enjoy it and war!

14. the thing is, you couldnt handle a 3 v 1, so you chose to make it a 95 v 1. how cute 

15. Pin master who cares...lets war. All your crying about why and who's intentions....really who cares. I see alot of Lr fighting in forums. Honestly, we will give u forums lol. Have them. When it comes down to it why dont we just war and quit with who started what. Personally i dont care. If u r worried about it pin master maybe you are playing the wrong game 

16. awww poor lil nub is angry his clan got caught lying  how come my news is almost always empty? arent we in a war? especially since you have over 2x as many ppl, i expect at least a few inc!

17. Pin master. Now I do enjoy war banter, with limited stupidity. But god damn. You're are off the charts

18. That's what's up. You are*

19. Sounds like you shouldn't have started a war outnumbered if you're going to cry about it.

Seriously guys, stripping Ajax bank? He seemed pissed on belles wall. Whoever handles the strategy dept over there should take a pay cut lol.

20. I try to stay of forums but my god last rights you talk far too much and I feel shame for you. Do some fighting please?! Try not to strip any more of Ajax alts. Lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.