SiCnIsS vs Last Rights OSW Thread Returns

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Jul 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lmao lr stripped a sicniss bank tht wasn't a sickness bank  get a grip stop crying in here and deal with your news feed inc... sorry I had to post this  is too funny 

2. So why aren't sarc and belle just starting a 1 vs 1;) she could proof that she has no problems and he could proof she has 

3. Basically... It started with sarc hitting belle. No1 else but belle. It would hav been a 1vs1 if belle had hit him back. They would hav plowed each other for a while. Awkward CF. job done. She is the one who decided to make all her lil conspiracy theories and war us. Lol. Good on her. We welcome war. Always 

4. Since LR claims to be an extreme 1 vs 1 clan I don't really understand what's wrong.

If sarc hits LR owner, ok, let's make it 2 vs 1, he wouldn't have problems with this either.

Another thing I don't get is why belle hits Sicniss owner instead if sarc who was hitting her and LR owner ?:O is there any seeious explanation ?

5. *of
    *serious
    -.-*

6. @belle get your facts right. All lr can do is be forum warriors anyhow let's have some fun wiv ya.

7. Update

Flame-boy stripped 1.5 t. Sic claims 400 full unloads before it was noticed.

8. Popcorn lets go sic

9. Uhhhh I'm seeing sic posting like wild so wouldn't that mean you're forum warriors?

Belle has posted what she needed to already and we have confirmation that it was pre-planned anyway so stop your protests they're not credible. Sic is stacking their clan and subs full of help - it's obvious just scanning rosters. Sic never wanted a 1v1 they just wanted to try to make it look that way because they couldn't try us on a 1v1. I call that cowardly.

Cheers 

10. Og alliance the only supporters of sic or statless alts  interesting 

11. Really as u will find inglorious is not in war I am a perm in sicniss derrr anyhow last post time to war.

12. Wdgaf and statless noobs only supporters of LR and MDK...

Your point?

13. @argoli and des- why wasn't your owner interested in 1v1? Since your owner allowed a sicniss member to leave clan to 1v1 me (still no reason given. Still have no clue who he is).

Why didn't your owner choose to 1v1 me instead of placing me in ca and choosing escalation, as your owner obviously supported 1v1'ing me..... As long as it wasn't him.

@whatever that strip was- LOL- you are gloating about stripping an inactive guest in an inactive clan? . Really. Bravo.

14. Thought I smelled rotten fish.

Hey belle

15. Belle answer argoli's question please I was wondering about the same thing.

16. Oh you already did lol my bad.

17. I'm not sicness
    I don't see sicness claiming to be a 1 vs 1 clan, such as LR does, so that's the reason why I ask. Just don't see the point why you hit Sicniss owner instead of Sarc who hit you and your owner, while sicniss owner didn't know anthing about. Seems a bit strange in my eyes. Sure, you may say, he hits our owner, so hit his owner, because he hit our owner without a reason, but he hit you first and you fight back in hitting Sicniss owner? Before talking to sarc or asking why he did that?

I don't want to offend anybody, but imo best solution would be a 1 vs 1 between belle and sarc, so both could proof their points :p

Winner writes history, we all know this, but sadly there aren't many real winners left in osws unless Yafi.

And to bringer:
    This post was seriously senseless, since it is the same way the other way round.
    Maybe there are some people supporting you, because you guys talk usually a bit more in forums and so on.(tbh, both sides are talking a lot in this thread aswell) but I mean in general.

I said enough now :) good luck LR, you will definetly need it :)

18. Lr 1v1 but whats that??? MDK

19. And LR fighting SICnISS  from my calculations thats 2v1

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.