Season 5 Proposal #2

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 30, 2015.

1. players ruined ee by making it elite

2. Had a bad memory with season 4.
    how many ppls can stuck 4-8 weeks at kaw without real life lol

Actually we dont need a season 5.
    Why not just keep 6x time slots everyday for indi wars.
    rewards +3 medallions to winner and -1 to loser
    release full set season 4 EE equip at marketplace, let ppls can purchase them with medallions
    maybe 20 medallions for helmet, boots; 30 for gloves..... 80 for sword, armour

let ppls can sell their existing ee equips at marketplace with 30-50% miths refund.

random drop scrolls at ee wars
    these scrolls can provide an extra bfe that can be combined with miths to enchant EE equips (when equip at max lv15)
    winner, top plunders, top actions will have a better chance to get the scrolls drop
    these scroll might be rewarded from events
    ** keep a long way for ppls to enchant their equips, you'll keep ppls to stuck at ee longer.

P.S.: BRING BANK ROUND WARS ONCE YOU CAN FIX THE MATCH UP PROBLEMS
    I DO THINK DEVS PUT A LOTS OF EFFORTS TO WORK ON PROBOSAL #1 AND IT LOOKS SOMETHING NEW AD INTERESTING. WHAT YOU SHALL DO IS FIX THE MATCH UP PROBLEM AND REWARDS.

IGNORE THOSE OPINIONS FROM THOSE NON-EE BUILDING/STATS, THEY ARE JUST TRYING TO KILL EE, THEY BELONG TO EBS, NOT EE.

3. Support except for the fact I don't want noobs on roster ruining chances at any good rewards from indi format

4. Sora you are probably the stupidest person to roam the forums. Even more stupid than troll and vixen.

5. Proposal 1 solved the matchmaking issue. But I disagree about not needing a season, proposal 1's round robin tournament format was something new and interesting and I think the whole EE community would be able to enjoy.

6. It seems you have a lot to decipher devs. I just want to know when will S5 start

8. Poor gerald is speechless now. He was so happy over proposal 1

9. Devin thinks ee is only 5% of kaw warring against each other while using exploit builds. Yeah totally ruined man, damn son

10. Self admitted jobless bum leeching off of welfare, financial aid, and student loans called me stupid. Oh noes!

11.  sure if you count the whole ee community as exploit builds and rosters rolling over everyone else to easy equipment. Then yea, fun would be had by all!

12. Win 3 medallions for a win, lose 1 for a lose. Seems like season 1-3. Season 4 was good with no lose to medallions for a lose. Let's just keep it consistent please.

13. I lol'd at this

14. "I war almost every weekday" your making shots at me being a self admitted bum leeching of gov money but in reality... I am going to a private college that costs 36k per year. I have a 3k dollar loan and $2,500 that I have to pay out of pocket. The rest is on all scharships ive earned. I also mentioned im playing college soccer. That sure sounds like a bum to me. hmm. oh dont forget i also am living with my parents because im not that old so im definitly on welfare... Not to mention ... I war maybe once a few few days.. Meaning im doing obviously something else with my time. Maybe job hunting.. But heres the way it works here... You get hired for summer in august. Im a bit late to the chase. Everywhere i go they say.. We already hired for the summer season but we are about to hire for the back to school season. That sounds like a bum to me but hey you know my life so ill let you make yor assumptions and rage on like the noob you are.

15. Support never look down on ppl regardless of their financial status or other issues in real life. Mate doesnt matter about what situation u r in rl and its really nobody's business. Everyone goes through lots of diff stages and events in life and its good ppl are there to help u through them.

16. Right well.. back on topic. Lol

17. Support

18. Sora you have no idea how many hate you against how many people like you, maybe 15:1. I just wanted to point that out. Your a cyber bully. Pixel lover. And what this guy said, totally true. What a brave soul.

19. Nah just that any time you or cantonesewhineball see an opportunity to complain about me, you do.

No matter the topic or situation if someone is in opposition of me, you agree with them. Fact is you care too much. You never got over me warring a 2nd account over letting you war.

I'm not a "cyber bully" and I don't start with anyone first. My comment was in response to his. I don't attack anyone I just respond in the same fashion that others speak to me in.

If you can't take it, don't dish it out. If you're respectful to me, I'll be respectful to you.

20. quote="ILIOIRIDI-ISIOIRIAI"]Want round wars back?
    Here is what needs to be done:
    Players need their BFA factored in as raw CS. That way when a player hits an SH, they will earn what they should based on the SH's true stats