Season 4 of the Estoc Trials (Updated)

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Aug 29, 2014.

1. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

Yup

Round Wars have not changed as for stacking

2. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

@ dbogr,

You say you don't care for primals because you are not built for them and a loss is likely. But in the last round war you were part of a clan that used huge LB with 8 SH. That type of roster manipulation is exactly what caused the devs try and implement a system which would allow others to war on an even playing field. Not eveyone has access to large LB players or SH with trillions in BFA. Frankly said, it is exactly that type of screwing around wiht rosters that brought about primals.

I would much rather people war straight up. But the LB/SH stacked clans are the vast majority of those participating in Round wars. I think the Round wars may be headed for the dustbin of EE if this keeps up.

Cheers,

Kage.

3. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

In one ear and out the other kage, but agree completely .

4. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

Maybe you didn't notice the clans stacking in round wars like stacking 5 lbs including top 2 ally lb and 11 shs can also be the clan stacking 20 hfbc tanks in primal wars. Stacking happens everywhere, not just in round wars. Primal war isn't a fix. That clans warring with their OWN members is not called stacking to me. But gathering mercs from everywhere to try to outpower others is. This game is broken. Just that simple.

5. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

Dude ur posting from ds ....

In primal u cast all hfbc u match all hfbc ... Can't be more even war then that

Problem is people trying to stack are now losing wars cause in any game no one should have a 99% win percentage

Primal give u the opportunity to match with ur own size .. People want easy wins not fun fights

6. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

What he said

Accurate

7. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

No but the clan stacking against us our mid roster in primal we couldnt touch their top 9 and they just koed us over and over till we barely had plunder left to be taken, i think our cr 1 made 300m rest under 100m

8. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

The sh did nothing but create better matchup

9. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

Wat clan did u war at?

10. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

Before I even look tho I know primal aren't perfect I still think they need to tighten hit windows and use hit ratio for matching ... That plus the plunder fix for large bfa people would make the primal system almost perfect

11. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

The clan disbanded, it was made just for that war, ill check who against though

12. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

Umm u do realize clan bonuses along with propacks and reset bonuses still count in primal wars for hitting ... But aren't accounted for in matching ... Making a clan to do one war automatically screws u out of 12% bonues and towers plus that bonus is a huge disadvantage no matter the match

13. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

Primal wars r fine n nothing to do with a fix. Simply less manipulating n u know what range gets what clan. Nothing more n good wars all in all

14. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

Station you can't reason with these people .

They complain about stacking and mids not being able to war in primals while they are themself are warring on a stacked roster in round wars .

I mean , it boggles the mind 

15. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

Is it possible to get a medallion leaderboard going devs. Thank you and good night

16. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

Agreed^^

17. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

Yeah it be great to know where 500 stands 

18. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

Please give leaderboard 

19. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

Indi wars - 2 medals

20. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

Round wars are for stacked rosters, people wanted them back - why people expected anything different i dont know lol just dont do round wars simple - theres two other types of wars for everyone not SH or LB

Primal if you stack you gonna suck at the wars - we dont stack, we use mids, we dont use 20 bc accounts, we use family, we have lower tower requirements than most - yet our our war record here at Kotfe Wm and at -elysium- speaks for itself

Our secret? We dont war primal like its a round war - we changed our strat up. People need to stop reading the forums and the crying and realise in primal you can use a normal roster (yes towers are needed of course but not extreme like other clans ask for)

And payouts bigs pay me more than smalls - ive seen no difference to before - bfa turned off means dont earn much on attacks anyway 