Season 4 of the Estoc Trials (Updated)

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Aug 29, 2014.

1. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

Support for raising medal payout in indi wars:) my build stinks in other formats

2. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

Individual wars should pay out at least 2 med, the matches seems reasonable and much tougher than the primal wars.

Or lower the rewards threshold (since we're early in the season)

Collecting 100 med is too high considering the win and loss ratio per match in primal and especially individual

Ha! come on, let's be Realistic.

Alternatively, Increase the reward payout throughout season 4, just like the other seasons

P.S

round wars won't last long. Eventually clans will realise the mismatch and won't war, which will lead the number of clans participation to reduce, number of mismatch will increase, popularity decrease, and it is simply wasting time.

Best to replace it with primal or more individual wars!

3. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

I have a question, if bfa isn't supposed to be a factor in primal wars, why do LB player pay way more than hitting another kingdom, even those that are build complete? Further more, why does bfa also seem to be factored into creating the matches. This really baffles me. I've even heard of an LB, who has adapted their build for primal structure, has 5mil adt and 5 mil sdt, that was attempting to merc, and was rejected.... Why? Because LB have greater payout, everyone knows it..... Dev's please explain this to me.

4. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

Has there been any mid war stripping going on?
    Is early war purchase of ally's an accepted method of warring yet?

5. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

Devs make 2 medallions for indi wars please

6. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

Devs please put in one banner image...they. look to have great stats...

7. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

Just one...

That's all we are asking. Just one...

Please.

Just one war slot for your Asia/Australasia fan base.

I'm close to quitting. This is just one more reason to do so. Please don't make it easy for me to do so.

8. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

Forget at least 2 medallions for Indy Wars
    Get real

Forget replacing Round Wars with Indy Wars also n replace with Primal like it was if anything

9. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

Its SEASON WARS not part time wars n get full EQ. War n earn it. As for Indy Wars getting 2 medallions it takes ZERO time n effort to enter so hush with the nonsense.

10. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

Disappointing is all I can say. Period. Worst season yet. Garbage primal wars that are still horrible matches. Round wars that blow. Indi wars that hinge on having fewer random leaks. Call me a complainer, hit me, I really don't care. They've taken the best part of the game and ruined it for anyone outside the top 500.

11. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

Nighthawk you are saying that because all you do is primal, at least thats what your build is best for, alot of time and effort goes into indy war for some, because some dont try or bother doesnt mean nobody does, you point saying indy is no effort is not valid

12. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

No time or effort goes in indy. U cast--u leave--u war. Dont matter how hard u try. Also im looking at it as build effort too. Any towerless acct can cast in indy n win. Ur not gonna get a good war clan w/o towers n time in ur build. And if u do ur clans gonna get destroyed. (Of course sh this isnt true but no1 likes them but them anyway)

13. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

Why is it that SO many ppl supported primals yet it is ALWAYS the same 6-8 clans doing primals in the entirety of kaw?!

Primals are seclusive for very specific types of builds, whether you'd like to admit it or not.. essentially primals need more participation.

What I propose is up the rewards of medallions awarded. Realistically though, unfortunately this will further reward all the LBs, which are the ones that primal rosters many consist of, however my proposition should further increase participation.

Proposition consists of:
    Indi : 2 medallions
    Round : 3 medallions
    Primals : 4 medallions

The reasoning behind upping all rewards not only to increase participation for all wars specifically primals, but also since devs stated that s4 won't be increasing rewards throughout the season's progression as previously done in the past, this would continue constant participation just as devs wanted, but with a more realistical outcome.

14. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

Id like to c round and indy at 2 and primal at 3. Indy takes no effort. Round wars are mostly for exploit lb and sh rosters. Primal only real wars plus u need a real build to do primals

15. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

I have a decent build and this build is crap for primals. So "real" builds only cater to BC LB ps or sh. I'm a mid, and whatever clan have most mids lose. I like indi wars, despite the fact there's always someone that ducks it up for the team. However primals only paying 1 medallion is bs. And primals need more participation.
    As much as ppl hate round wars, they are the wars that get most clans warring. So think of it as you may, but primals need higher pay than other 2, round need more that indi, and indi reward is crap. Need to be at least 2.
    So indi 2
    Round 3
    Primals 4

16. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

I dont the idea! This isn't fair, those doing Individual wars are also doing hard work to win

17. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

???? Marshall? How did my proposition even defy your efforts on indi?
    think before you speak first please.
    I do indi a lot, but given other types of wars indi take least effort. Specially when it comes to actually coming up with a roster, WC and tk. Even more round /primal wars almost guaranteed no inactivity problems.
    That's why round/primals need more rewards than indi.

18. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

No, increase medallions from indi and primals/round plz. All the previous seasons, rancor drop increased towards season end. If u dont want to do that, then at least increase it from season start. Tbh, drop is bs, its a joke n not even a good one.

19. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

We should get more medallion depending our Level EE

Besides the Type of War prize

We should get:

EE1/EE2= 2 medallions

EE3-EE4; 3 Medallions

EE5: 4 Medallions

Is not fair, the current regard, because wars are limited to many ppl and Theres not many time to get that many wins..

20. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

That could work ^ except the exploiters who renew ee 5 all the time