Season 4 of the Estoc Trials (Updated)

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Aug 29, 2014.

1. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

No time to do S4.. pretty crap timing since summer ended last week. Ah oh well. I'll just wait and get easy eq from events

2. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

I didn't say you didn't pay attention. I said you are acting like no one else did. Usually a good idea to reserve your 'lmaos' for what people actually say.

Anyway,since it's your idea I think you should carry the mantle. You should start a clan for mids to war. Teach them the ins and outs of what to do and what not to do. Spend your time building up the mids warring base with an infrastructure of clans willing to take them in and let them war.

Oh,you don't want to do this? Guess what no one else wants to either. The problem with warring from home clans was that it was around three hours or more of sitting around doing nothing for 80 percent of the roster based on a hundred person clan and 20 person war roster.

Warring from home clans because of that is not conducive to clan unity when the majority of people are getting sscrewed. It's actually more fun when you leave for a couple hours and Come back and talk about it in cc. It gets other people more interested in warring and those that don't are not put out for 2-3 hours.

Indies are the most fair wars there are. For everyone. That is not even debatable. There is absolutely no excuse for Why the majority of players are getting the shaft.

3. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

Wow. What a **** up. Half as many medals in indi? The hardest war to excel in.

Devs will gladly fix indi exploits with broken sword spell but refuse to fix SH/LB exploit? This is bollocks. Basically you have to pay to win. You have to buy xtals or else you get half the ammount. Almost as crap as bye getting 3x more

4. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

I'm always first to defend the devs. But bending backwards to please a few LB players is weak. Weaker than Obama 

5. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

no different from the hunts they put on, only way to get the equipment is to be in clans spending the money.

6. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

just remember indi is watched and participated in by war clans, excell and you could find yourself an open spot

7. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

Also devs that back story is ********. Earth and the sea fight over the earth and the air is just superior but keeps to itself...

Do these people know nothing about pokemon? Kyogre vs groudon

8. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

Why should a mid or a big with a poor build take the spot of someone who has worked on there build. Its not like I have increased my towers for the fun of it. Eb builds and mids can easily have a war build with a little work.

9. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

No one wants your spot. If you want to war with your clan with what you worked for so be it. But don't skimp on the rewards for those than choose to go about it differently.

10. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

First I said I have no issue with indi wars .. I think they are great and I think the payout should be equal

And as for taking the time to build a clan up of mids and teach them how to war? Again lmfao

WHAT DO U THINK I DID !!!!

K.o.S is a mid size clan with mid sized fighters we were a home clan long before ee and will be long after it folds ...

We learned and struggled together thru all the ups and downs of ee together as a clan

No one questions my integrity no one questions my clan loyalty no one questions where I'm going to be any given day they all know I'll be right here teaching and learning with my clan

U challenge me to help teach mids to war? I have .. I taught half of kaw how to ee thru me or thru those I taught .. I roster clannies then friends when we don't have enough

U know the difference we showed our clannies loyalty and they did the same for us they respected wat we were doing together as a clan to change builds and learn mechanic and how to ee ... Incase u never been told there isn't an ee clan out there that doesn't have 3 guys who learned something directly from me personally and there isn't an ee clan out there that wouldn't jump at the chance to let any member of K.o.S war with them because we took the time and did things together learned and fought as a clan showed loyalty and respect to the K.o.S cause of trying to be the best most well rounded home clan we could be all as mid sized players!!!!

Well I've done my part now why don't u do urs?

11. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

Clans wars are 50/50 as well. It is simple math there must be a winner and a loser!

12. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

Me and station learned alot from each other way back in s1. I do thank him for the many pms we had back and forth and the many build test we did. Again station thank you

13. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

There is a 50/50 chance of winning Round and Primal wars as well (simple math 1 winner and 1 loser). You just need to pick the better team.

14. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

Devs, you answered harbs thread on clan wars, can you not answer all these people on rewards ? At least say your looking into it, or say something, even if its a no we just want to know if its staying like this

15. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

How about this case ?
    Cast 10+ accounts, and every account only do 1 action each war.
    I bet most of your accounts will get 50+ medallions without any cost, if u are lucky enough,
    some of your accounts miht get 100 medallions lol
    Does this fair to those warriors who work hard to built their bfe/bfa for EE as always guided by Devs' EE war rules ?

Devs, you are not ready to start season wars. Give yourself few weeks more or couple months to settiing things reasonable.

You said you'll less our cost and increase rewards to encourage more ppls do EE. but seems you increase our cost and less the rewards for the stupid season wars.

How can u expect ppls to spend 6+ hours everyday by 8 weeks for these season wars? Is this our Job? are you devs gonna pay salary to us ?

16. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

that's my plan!

But I'll do like 10 actions

17. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

The simple answer is every one that wanted to war left my clan already and now we don't have enough people left who wants to war.

18. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

And that's an acceptable answer ^^^

19. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

[​IMG]

20. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

@Mystra

Clan n Primal wars r not 50/50..rosters can decide if chances r skewed. IW should be 50/50