Season 3 War Schedule

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Really devs??? Two weeks ago you stated that 11 roster gave many more participations and less no matches and after people complained about roster stacking with sh and lb you suddenly changed your tune? There were 8 matches today in your prime today that is 320 participants I remember even up to 40 matches with 11 roster sizes that's about 880 people warring.....

You are completely aware that only problem with this wars is your inability to create a semi decent matching algorithm......

And roster stacking still exist and you want see any kids handsets etc in clans such as rh sotra etc whether you put 11 people roster or even 50 people rosters.

Great job at destroying the only fun part of this game for many people....

2. Damn auto correct.....

What I was trying to say is that even if you put 50 people roster most successful clans will be still stacking lbs with sh and won't have space for mids, hansels etc.

3. How about you people give as a survey on S3??!

4. @kaw_admin/community, you said that the new bone dragon epic battle would be out early this year along with blacksmithing, could you please inform us on the new releases coming out? Please respond ASAP

5.  what patriot said

What happened to transparency and improved communication?

At least tell us the eb comes out next week or is delayed... Tell us something, anything. You specifically promised transparency, Next eb, and blacksmithing in the middle of this month

6. I'm so disappointed in the roster size. Several of us in my clan were so looking forward to season 3 as our first war season. Looks like we're out now though :(

7. Really devs? Your timings make it impossible for sg people to war on weekdays.

8. With the delays to the Banner System we'll be updating the release timeline over the coming days to provide insight and answers to these kinds of questions.

9. I HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO WAR BECUZ OF NO MATCHES!!!! WTF PLEASE FIX I WANNA WAR!!!! :evil: :!: :?: :!: Please fix this..... we had all requirements 20 people and no ebs, signed up and still NO MATCH!!!! FIX PLEASE

10. Please change back the 6:pM EST times back to 3:pM as standard. The 6:pM stops many European players warring. Why have both ? 

11. No Match Again 3 out of 4 .even tho we changed rosters .this sucks yo

12. Bump :3

13. Okay...so if you are an Aussie you may as well not be a warrior on KaW, unless of course you are unemployed...I mean seriously 2am, 7am, and 2pm...are you kidding me....I'm sleeping for the 2am war and I'm at work for both the 7am and 2pm war then there is nothing from 2pm till 2am...this is so not fair....and before you all say..."there's always the weekends"...I work weekends as well
    So it looks like I've wasted my time, trying to get my build ready for war, and it looks like I'll not be warring this season....unless of course I quit my job...and if I do that, you'll be getting no more xtal money from me..
    Aussies need better times, because these times suck big time...
    ....thanks for nothing devs 

14. Working people in Asia/Australia have ZERO mid week wars and yet you have crammed 4 wars into one 12 hour period (2am-2pm) with no wars over the next 12 hour period which are actually much better for us workers/students.

It beggars belief that you even thought that this was an acceptable situation or do you just assume we are all night stalking, daylight averse, out of work, non-KAW humans with nothing else to do in life...

Please review this ASAP and include a mid evening, mid-week war (or even 2...you have 12 hours you can fill) so we can also participate as we did in in S1 and S2.

Thank you in anticipation of your consideration on this matter.

15. Returning the favour ObEsA

16. Ty Mossy...but I don't think they are interested. Their money comes from the US and it seems Asia/Aus is irrelevant to them.

17. I wonder if they will reply

18. Qwertyuiopasdfghjkkl,l

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.