Season 3 War Schedule

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. @kaw_admin
    Since you changed roster size my clan has had no match up for a lot of these wars. With 11 man rosters we would get matchups nearly every time. Please start posting threads explaining reasons as to why we don't get match ups and/or bring back 11 man rosters!!!!!
    P.s. (War crystals)?

2. During S1 and S2 players were less familiar with EE and how rosters were made (and everything behind making a formidable team), the builds used for war (whether it be a gh, sh, mid build, towered, or a larger atk build with towers), and the matching of clans. Because they were unfamiliar, they were more eager to take the risk and attempt a war, win or lose, ready or not, multiple times.(showing the devs their data of greater participation, even at a larger roster)

But now everyone knows exactly what it takes to war and to win in this pathetic excuse for a war system, and not everyone is willing to commit and participate.

Everyone knows you need sdt, typically 2m or more is required to even be considered in a war clan. The only way around that is to be a shadow hansel, which has effectively eliminated the need for any real SoS hansel or bigger. Other than being a SH, you'd have to be considerably far up the LB with great bfe, decent bfa, and lots of sdt and a big atk build. And don't forget crystals. And i don't mean the still nonexistant war crystals that have been promised us. Each war requires at least one or two crystals per player (sometimes more! When they tested their BS wars with extra xtal usage). This means more money in their pockets and less in yours. And in the end, thats all that matters.

3. If you spend enough money like hatfield kaw community will speak to you ... Big surprise

4. Here is my idea to fixing the ee system:

I think teams with extreme bigs and extreme smalls should be penalized. Whether it be how I propose it or in some other manner, such as giving them a no match, no tvp, and unable to queue for the next war(s).

The difference between the biggest and smallest player's bfa, bfe, and cs (each as their own individual category) will give everyone on the team a 'debuff' making them payout extra gold, or cause them to make less gold, or both, idk. But players can't continue on thinking that it is okay, normal, and fair to seriously pair a #4 overall LB with an unranked player of 200k/200k and 1m/1m stats with xx bfe and xx bfa.

This makes me think of something in the MMORPG world called 'Powerleveling' where a lvl cap awesome character helps a new character level up and gear up abnormally quick. Except this is actually promoted by the creators here in kaw (maybe its not, but its not exactly discouraged or penalized either).

On to my example:
    The biggest has 26m cs, 350m bfe, and 3T bfa (stats, not in gold)

The smallest has 2m cs, 150m bfe, and 100m bfa.

Every 8m in cs diff is x1, every 100m in bfe is x1, and every 100m of stat diff in bfa is x1.
    So this will incur a x3 cs, x2 bfe, and x30 bfa penalty.

So everyone has a x35 debuff(now if its exactly a multiplier of 35 or not, I'm not sure), potentially giving the other team a guaranteed win.

This will encourage teams to pair up with team mates more related to one another and putting every player in their place where they belong as ATA desires.

They wanted the GH players to GROW UP and MOVE ON to progress through the game, this will keep players the same size to stick together, grow together, and play together and be friends together. Reiterating the necessary hierarchy in kaw.

5. DEVS,

WITH ALL THE NO MATCHES FOR 20 ROSTER WARS WHY RUN SO MANY 25,20 ROSTER WARS. 11 AND 15 ROSTERS SOUND GREAT AND 11 ROSTER HAS BEEN HUGE SUCCESS SO STICK WITH IT.

MORE CLANS CAN SIGN UP WITH 11/15 ROSTER MEANING MORE VARIOUS ROSTERS THUS MEANING MORE MATCHES.

WITH THAT SAID, YOU ALL HAVE BEEN DOING GREAT JOB IMPROVING KAW, I CAN GUARANTEE ALMOST ALL WAR CLAN WILL AGREE WITH MY POST.

WE ALL CAN NOT STAND THESE BACK TO BACK NO MATCHES.

SMALLER ROSTER = MORE WAR CLANS = MATCHES = HAPPY EE WARRIORS

KEEP 20 ROSTER WARS
    , JUST MAKE THEM MORE RARE SO WE CAN ALL BETTER PREPARE FOR THEM.

ALL I CAN ASK IS I BE HEARD SO THANK YOU FOR LISTENING, LOOKING FORWARD TO S3.

-fish

6. why don't you just move it back a month then finish up on everything else you've been proposing instead of makin all these proposals and not pushing through with any of them.

that new eb series with the 1/1 1/1 equips.
    the banner system.
    war crystals.
    sos1 hansels.
    war scheds.
    stacking rosters.
    all those..

7. Support delaying S3

8. Delay is not an option IMO. They've had over a full year of data. If that's not enough data to make it work then it's simply unworkable. Only 2 options are (a) cancel or (b) actually implement feedback from experienced warriors. Increase rewards significantly and participation will increase drastically. You've gotta make it indisputably MORE beneficial to war than to not. It's a shame devs spent all this time on EE and yet haven't made rewards so obviously superior that people should have virtually no option to war. (That is if that's what devs want...which I'm pretty sure they do).

Don't be stingy devs...in the end it will only hurt your business.

I love the old adage on the stock market and it's applicable really in any business...

Bulls and Beard make money.....pigs get slaughtered...

Don't be greedy :)

9. Darnit...Bears not Beard

10. @kaw admin where are your war crystals concept that u promised.................to us.......

11. @ consecrated

I hate to break it to you kaw admin says many things that are not true. So don't hold your breath.

12. Still dancing around the match up issues Devs? Half this damned thread is about crap matching and you still haven't made one comment.

I warred 4 times a week, on average from trials through to end of season 2. I'm out of patience and have no faith that you will fix the real, underlying issue.
    You want sign ups to increase, FIX THE MATCHING!!!

13. The fact that the last clan to sign up, on odd numbered sign ups, is tossed - no matter how well they'd match another clan, is proof that your matching "algorithm" is a joke.

14. Thanks for 20+ rosters devs, n don't pay attention to the whingers. They are always moaning about something

15. topic

16. Devs,

Please add a late night PST war timeslot. With these posted Season 3 timeslots, EST gets four 10pm slots, GMT gets two 11pm timeslots and SGT gets four 11pm timeslots. PST has none. This is a frustrating continuation of a trend that has existed in all Seasons.

While late night wars may not be the best option for everyone, I am sure they are popular in their respective zones (otherwise why offer four 10pm options for EST?), especially with those with RL constraints.

Consider the following target customer profiles:

(A) Late 20 or 30 year old, employed, married or S.O., perhaps family. Provides a stable source of revenue through consistent purchases.
    (B) High School (or younger) and college student. Generally broke but has access to a credit card.
    (C) Unemployed adult really into phone games. May have limited funds, or may be willing to use a credit card. We assume this target customer profile has the flexibility to war whenever they want.

Now consider what customer profiles A & B are likely doing during the currently available PST war timeslot options:

Weekdays: 7am (going to work / school), 12 noon (at work / school), 3pm (still at work / leaving or might still be in school), 7pm (recently home from work / dinnertime / homework)

Weekends: 7-9am (making family breakfast / sleeping off hangover), 12-2pm (right in the middle of the day / to-do lists / bday parties /events / etc.), 7-9pm (same issue as during the week – dinnertime, nighttime events)

vs.

10-12pm (done for the day, family in bed, done studying, back from the party, etc.) => a viable option.

These general schedule constraints exist across all timezones, one reason why I’m sure the 10pm and 11pm timeslots are highly utilized in the other timezones. You can’t do this every night, but generally should be able to commit to this timeframe 1-3 times a week without interfering with RL.

Once again I state that PST has NO late night timeslots while each of the other major timezones have at least two.

What to do? Add them in!
    Currently there are two 21 hour ‘cooldown’ periods between wars 4/5 and 8/9. Adding a 10pm PST war timeslot between these on Tuesday / Thursday evenings would be 7 hours after war #4 & 8 and 14 hours before war #5 & 9. I assume the system can handle this activity.

Furthermore, 10pm PST = 1am EST = 6am GMT = 2pm SGT = 5pm Australia, so other timezones would receive some benefit.

An 11pm war timeslot on the weekends would also be appreciated, 4 hours after wars 10, 13 and 16. This might be tougher with 2hr wars, but it would be the weekend and especially during the later weeks might be worthwhile if a player is looking to max out equipment levels. 11pm PST = 7am GMT = 3pm SGT = 6pm Australia, providing decent slots for non-North American players. If you think 7am is too early, I will remind you PST is given that option four times with the current schedule.

A couple final thoughts on whether adding in these timeslots would cover the marginal cost of running additional wars:

• The combined populations of British Columbia, Alberta, Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Nevada and California is 62 million, roughly the same as the United Kingdom and larger than Spain.

• California alone is the 12th largest economy in the world.

Thanks for considering.

-Rad

[​IMG]

17. The people you choose to reply to kaw_admin, and those you choose to ignore speaks more about what's going on than the replies you post. We aren't clueless, and I wonder if your business model is prepared for the mass exodus of paying adult customers from your pay to play war system.

18. @ kaw community!!!

Removing the 12am pst (Australian) timezone just because there is less people warring doesn't mean the people who can war in that time should be shafted. I am Australian and that timezone is perfect for us!!! Maybe your back pocket can be a bit thinner for about an hr or 2 and give the players of the game a chance to actually enjoy it and war. ATM I cannot war any of season 3 as you have removed this time slot. Also moving the late night sgt timeslot even further back is crazy. 11pm sgt makes it actually midnight sign up and 2am start for war. If you can add in another war in for this timezone would be much appreciated.

19. When will war xtals be out? Devs promised to bring them when s3 starts and now they are silent. Hmm thats just so typical of them. They always break their promise would be a surprise if they can keep this promise.

20. Dear KaW_Community,

These war times exclude half the world from being able to participate in wars this season, due to your restricted 4 war times repeating throughout the week.

I would assume this will even prevent American nightshift workers from being able to participate in many of these wars also.

It would be preferable to see at least some of these 16 war times suit more than just a couple of time zones. I know season 1

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.