Season 2 of Rancor Wars: Week 2 - War #4

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Sep 26, 2013.

1. I see no explanation for no match for our clan. Does this mean we are of no significance to ATA or just overlooked? I realize we are small and upcoming warriors but are also future KAW players.An explanation would be better for future war planning to gain the needed members than to be just ignored

2. I left clan and lost level EE when was that put back in effect???

3. Hey devs why did we get no match. Even if we were odd man out. Which I don't think we were tell us. f u felt like making us no match so be it just tell us

4. @ Abigail

Your clan was listed previously - I'm guessing you were last to sign up and therefore the last man out.

5. Hey Devs. My clan did not get matched and may yall tell us why. We will like to make any adjustments needed to get matched. Thank you for your time and take care

6. If your get rid of GH than there are going to be hundreds of GH who can't war for awhile because they need to upgrade and get 1 tril worth of towers. Those GH with good BFA will have a shorter time adapting as they ca. Upgrade almost all the way. I sold my allies to upgrade but couldn't war so I had to downgrade back to GH

7. Very nice data kaw_admin.Good Job

8. @Bizarro i see no listing for our clan in previous postings.So either I am blind or you are uninformed.I am requesting feedback from KAW on what requirements are expected to enable clans to war?I am sure others are asking the same question! How does KAW decide whom wars whom? I for one would greatly appreciate an answer in order to be a better warrior for my clan

9. I'm appalled why NMF and division didn't match.. way to go devs.. that's potentially 50$ lost in xtal sales... Wheres the old devs that would specify what we needed to do to get a match up??? This is pathetic... Way too many no matches....

10. Tower builds where told to change because of the advantage they had pre season 1, now gh is a problem it be only fair to change it as while.

11. Many are asking the same question! How are the match ups determined! I for one love to war as i am sure do many of the KAW players.But match ups or no matches need a better system for all. Many spend HOURS working on war plans to only be faced with clans they have no chance of winning against! Is this what we want the future of KAW to be! A game where no one wants to war because they are afraid the odds will be stacked against them? Because those of us who love the game and the people we have met here and are loyal to would love to be able to play under FAIR and EQUAL ranking in rosters! Up and coming KAW players deserve as much chance and opportunity to war as those on the leaderboard. Let's make it happen for the future of KAW please

12. How can 1 and 3 get no matches? Why would 2 vs 4 be a better match then 3 vs 4?

13. Abigail-

The initial ddv post listed nine clans that received no match. DPR was on that list. Within twenty minutes their initial post was updated to breakdown the eight clans that didn't match well due to hit ratio. Since nine clans no matched, one had to be the odd man out. DPR is likely that clan.

So, I'm not completely uninformed. I read the original Dev post and you were on it.

We have been the odd man out ourselves. We have decided to lock roster earlier to help alleviate that issue for us.

14. Srsly kaw admin is actually improving the effort tto communicate. :)) Nice!! I think the data in the op was good some may say not enough but come on it's better give the guy a break.

I experience that we TLS have gotten good matches some harder some easier.

But no unfair matches at least not after we moded road roaster after the current standard.

Gh bottom lb top and low bfa bfe that's sad but true.

Also hate to break it ppl buy 100-500b allies after match up and jump up a couple of places in credit.

Happy kawing

15. Dear Devs,
    Two things Ive noticed.
    1)Is KaW crashing alot lately even during last war please fix or give an update soon.
    2)The gh needs to be fixed yes with bfa they may be the same as a player without bfa but the amount I make off a gh is a huge difference from what they make off me. Please rid of this as its alot of reason for No Matches or even the playing field thanks :)

16. Plz stop crying about Gh's in forums. It has already been fixed with dts/dtw. If ur too jealous of them then become one.

17. Kaw_admin page 2. "Not enough people would have been able to hit each other." A system you created. Your "fix" to the guild hansel issue. So...u created dts/dtw to fix the issues there, thus creating more mismatches. Do i have that right? So now we have tons of clans trying to get just the right amount of higher cs and guild hansels. Fix the ISSUE, not complicate it further. Should have been done long ago. Then u can upgrade more servers. On a personal note: hate advantage wars. Have a fabulous day.

18. Not to throw anyone under the bus, but we aren't call Division, we are called Division 1. ;) That is all.

19. Has GH been fixed??????

I know I've been hit by a GH n I've hit a GH n made 1mil while he would have made 40-50 mil

War 9 week 1

2mil cs is able to atk 15mill cs ??????