Season 2 of Rancor Wars: Week 2 - War #4

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Sep 26, 2013.

1. So their ratio against each other was <75%? That's good info.

What would these (not zaft or nwocb) clans need to do to better their chances at a match? Are they too top & bottom heavy (I.e no mids), or what? Thanks for the quick reply.

2. A match between the umbrella corp. and no match found should of gone ahead. Or umbrella against division. Seriously devs they havent had a match up in 4 wars. Prioritise them, they are doing what u ask and still getiing no war and fix the lag also.

3. Rangers? The devs specifically replied why a match didn't happen between them (they answered my direct question...). Not enough hit ratio (so I'm assuming less than 75%).

I asked a followup question, maybe that will help the war commanders know.

4. Did my first ee today was great. But only got 1 mith when i used 6 mith. Was this a mess up devs?

5. wow. Thx for direct response to me. The info you posted re:hit ratios is interesting but pretty much useless information. Let's see the raw cs PLUS bfa PLUS bfe of the clans that DID match. This is the world in which kaw lives. The hit ratio world you've created is nice and all, but has no beating in 'kaw reality'. I thought this was clear?

Also...while I got ya on the line, can you please clarify the xstal usage rule? If u max out 24/day and are maxed when EE begins, can you xstal in the EE war?

6. Finally someone who speaks in favour of gh. Why single out gh only fr plunder imbalance. Most gh are small, coz they dont hv enough gold to be big. And with the dts/dtw factor in play, I dont think there is much of an issue about gh making the most plunder. They can only hit within the small range they have. Most gh are actually failling hits on bigger cs guys in their range.

Just a personal opinion.

Respect fr u -Lurkerjunior- :)

7. @ Zag

Did you cast before your matchup begun? If you cast after (and I have heard reports that if you cast after the war start time (not necessarily yours, but the 1st war)) the start time, then the with cast is not "refunded."

8. Kaw admin you forgot to put devilish predators reborn up
    You only listed 8 no matches

9. Hey kaw_admin, have ya thought about taking all stats from buildings and allies and combining them to determine plunder? Seems like a logical step, people work on there buildings to increase strength in the same way people buy allies to increase there strength, why not base plunder and hit ratio off them combined?

10. They already done it once, put allies in plunder factor, everyone complained, they took it out after few war.

11. @ Bizarro

I Casted one spell after rest before.last spell i casted was first few minutes of war

12. KAW_admin is becoming a lot more congenial. I guess he's envious of KaW_creative...

13. We may expose more data for future matches.

14. Kinda wanna see things for dpr, as u missed it. Can u put it up so they know what was up? I was supposed to war with them.

15. It depends on the clan but by looking at the roster you should be able to see where you have a large variance. Would it help if we posted the relative strength of clans that were matched so you can look at their roster and see what is working for them?

16. Devs any answers for my problem?

17. *voice dripping with sarcasm* thanks for the update and reply. Some admin you are.

18. You are still watching for cheats and exploiters aren't you kaw?
    For example, if a few friends were to make two clans of zero stat alts to match each other and get free rancor levels and mithril, I hope you would put a quick stop to that ;-) ,

19. @devs
    Thank you. My clan matched (we have bigs, mids, and smalls), but I was hoping to show that hit ratios can improve with a more balanced roster.

Showing more info like Hatfield has suggested is always helpful. You've attracted a bunch of KaW statisticians who love to crunch numbers.

@zag
    You answered your own question. You cast mith spells after war begun. Those are not refunded. Sorry, cast a pinch quicker next time (devs give you a news feed saying to cast now and when the war begins).

20. Yes maybe just a few of the clans u did match and the clan u matched them to