Seahawks VS Patriots Super Bowl 49

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Zethor, Jan 31, 2015.

1. Explain your team preference, why, and who you think has the best chance of winning?

Personally, I hope the Seahawks do, and royally kick Tom Brady's ass.

2. Patriots will win, but I support neither team. Seahawks are great, but it's just a bandwagon, and pats cheated, so no to them.

3. It's like watching a guy named Brian taking the girl you like to prom.
    And slow motion replays of Brian's moves.

4. Da Bears by 97 is my prediction

5. Lol.
    Da bears.

6. I forgot it was football season. I was sort of hoping the Cowboys would make it and not the Eagles, because I live in PA, and then everyone would be really disappointed. :D

7. Seahawks the better team will win

8. Seattle is a great team. But, let's face it. Russell Wilson doesn't have one of these....

Sorry bro. You're gonna lose Seattle.

9. Sadly, the Seahawks are not better than the Pats.

The Pats would have won without cheating, they just don't have the confidence.

10. Chicago Bulls will win by 16 I think.

11. The patriots cheated to get here, but, they will win because even though they are dirty, they are a still a better team than Seattle, which has played like crap the last 2 games.

Seattle struggled against a weak Carolina team and lost the turn over wars to GREEN BAY, even though they pulled the game out in the end.

You can't play like that and win Super Bowls

12. Actually both team cheated by NFL standards. Rules stat that ball has to be a certain air pressures sure.. But rules also say that players have to wear all protective gear including thigh pads. .. But most receivers don't do it cause it helps them run faster by not.
    So pretty much all the teams are cheating.

13. Haha a choice between a bad team and a cheating team. Does it matter when those are your choices.

14. Haters gonna hate

15. Even though I am still mad the packers blew their lead and lost which was completely their fault, I hope Seattle kicks some major butt because these pats just can't stop cheating.

16. Gronk cheats. ^ See...he didn't have any thigh pads on.

17. Seattle is going to come on strong after last week. The fan base in Arizona will also be mostly 12th man. And after deflategate, the patriots will come onto the field with a lack of confidence. I can't wait till Kam destroys Gronk! GO HAWKS!!!!

18. I think he does..

19. Seahawks!! Because cheaters should not win and they are the better overall team

20. Patriots will win and recieve a deflated trophy