Seahawks VS Patriots Super Bowl 49

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Zethor, Jan 31, 2015.

1. Seahawks will repeat. They are the better team and F___ Brady and his cheating ways. SEAHAWKS!!!

2. [​IMG]

Watched SeaHawks take the Super Bowl last time even though were pitched as the under dog against Broncos. They could pull it out of the bag again this time.

I hope they do. They were great to watch as they kept stopping Manning from doing his job and win 43-8.

[​IMG]

I just wish Katy Perry wasn't singing at half time but you can't have everything.

[​IMG]

Go SEAHAWKS!

3. Katy Perry... 

Personally, I was hoping for it to be AC/DC at halftime. That would've been awesome.

4. Who cares about the Super Bowl, Odell Beckham jr. broke a world record 

5. Seattle Seahawks at the movement have arguably the best defense the NFL has ever seen when marched vs a Offense that isn't even considered the best one and you give the best Defense two weeks to prepare for you an offense that wasn't even as good as last years Broncos you saw the outcome and I hope it happens again

6. *SEAHAWKS ARE TH BEST!!!They gonna win

7. I've been a seahawk fan my whole life. was born n raised in Seattle. Seahawks will win the superbowl!

8. Sadly its the present not the PAsT n Seattle is the team to beat. Til then its watch n enjoy.

9. Heard similar things last Super Bowl.
    Good thing last games don't matter now.
    Seattle just wins Baby
    History matters nada
    AFC is easier than NFC and Seattle has a much harder division to play in.

10. Better than the other 30 losers watchin 

11. Lol gronk doesnt need thigh pads. He is usually delivering the hits.

12. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say patriots will win but please don't bust my balls bout it

13. Seahawks vs Patriots... The team that beat my packers vs a team that I have disliked for many years (and cheaters). Nope. I don't care who wins this year. Will watch for the best commercial.

14. Patriots in favor because of how well discipline the players are and how well built the offense is. Let's face will they power run, option screen pass, or play vertical?

Seattle just has Lynch and an average QB in Wilson force him to have to throw to the middle of your field and he's gunna turnover.

First, Who does Seattle have to cover Gronk and Veereen? Bobby Wagner and Bruce Irving will be the matchups and the Patriots will have a field day bullying the center field.

Next, Seattle is going to play a Zone defense against Brady. What does this mean? Open holes in the middle of the field and easy throws to Gronk and the Patriot tight ends. Seattle will be forced to move Chancler in the box and will be playing with one safety. Once Seattle does this it's game over the play calling will go vertical and Seattle has to will need to move there Thomas on Sherman's side leaving Byron Maxwell with 1 on 1 coverage. This is the matchup they should look for.

15. Im rooting for the blacklist after the superbowl

16. This too.

17. Brady laid a turd at the last to Super Bowls he was in. I'm hoping for a "threepeat"

18. Fair warning, if the pats lose tomorrow, I will be even more insufferable in forum than usual.........

19. More like "threepoot" :lol:

I'll show myself out.