Seahawks VS Patriots Super Bowl 49

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Zethor, Jan 31, 2015.

1. Whom knows? Have to agree tho. Seahawks could have won and did not. Marshall Lynch could have ran it and made a touch down. Marshall Lynch carried the SeaHawks this far. Don't see, why not trust him with the winning touchdown.
    (It was 1 yard. It's all it took. With less than 1 minute in the clock, there is no need to try to make a big play that is risky. When the obvious play was safe.)

2. that's the whole point. there is a reason everyone watching that game was expecting a run. going with a pass as a "trick" play when you had a virtual guarantee of lynch getting it in on one of the next two plays? there is no justification for that. even if they had made it in, it still would have been seen as a foolish risk.

3. That was shockingly terrible play calling. Run the damn ball. Lol

4. Heck man they even fought a little bit. Good stuff.

Seattle players should learn to control those emotions. It's just a game dammit. Lol

Late money on Seattle moved the line yesterday. From 2.5 - 2.0 to 1.5 - 1 some pk

5. Prepare for moose to be raging. :)

6. Nah. Canadians don't really rage. Anyhow, I am used to perpetual dissapointment. I'm a rams fan

7. Rams OG jerseys were fresh af doe

8. I personally cried when we lost.. I'm a huge hawks fan and love the lob. I hope darrell bevell gets fired and someone on the street beats the **** outa him for being dumb

9. I lost a lot of money last night.

10. I think Patriots will win.

Oh wait, they did.