Scammed by No Match Found.

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by lIl-xXx-Miss-Kreeak-xXx-lIl, Sep 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have been working hard for 102b for a season2 pass into NMF so I can learn to war, get mith, and all that good stuff. I payed 14 dollars for a seal and a few xstals to reach my goal. I finally get it and he said I can hire. I hired and he instantly unfollowed me. I later posted on his wall. Im sure he blocked me now. I am hugely pissed. The actual owner of NMF did this to me. If I dont get my refund, there could be a huge osw about to happen. 102b.. I couldve went to 1 trillion you tards. 102b isnt anything but since I payed money for it and I am having financial issues, this is now a bigger problem.

Ignore if you are a flaming asshat:

If you are a no match found member, or a generous person, hire the ally I got. I might have pictures but since he unfollowed, im unsure.

2. *facepalm* You walked into that one

3. Qq less, stop being stupid enough to get scammed. Everyone knows nmf volly scams.

4. Simple solution, don't waste $$ on KaW.

5. LMFAO priceless!!

6. Wow people actually pay it? Val you sir are a Pro con artist

7. Warry, you bought a propack. Hypocrite.

8. Asspipers being asspipers,no way to stop it unless devs say that against the rules.....

9. I was never told that they scammed.

10. Isnt it obvious if they want you to BUY a PASS into EE wars for such a specific number? Should be gulible.

11. Why would u buy a pass into a clan. ? Who actually pays to get in a clan ?

12. I kinda just assumed after always seeing their members in WC trying to get people to volley with them.

13. Op please request lock of thread

14. Bacon, I spent $2.00 on it.

15. Lol, "could be a huge OsW"

I'm sure Val would smash your bum.

16. Still real money :lol:

17. IGROPE, I'll let you know what happens :)

18. Cant call out on it unless you have not used real money urself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.