Scammed by No Match Found.

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by lIl-xXx-Miss-Kreeak-xXx-lIl, Sep 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bacon, he's one of the most intelligent. He can be arrogant at times, but so can everyone else.

2. Grope. Pls grow a pair and learn to respect another life form. If you were in my shoes, you'd probably reset my account.

3. I didnt know flaming represented intelligence.

4. I didnt know this thread served a purpose.I still think it was an obvious scam.

5. Whenever I see one doing the volley scam on WC I wall everyone who walls them not to fall for it. I'm just such a good guy.

6. 5 pages in 15 minutes, seems this thread is gonna burn in hell soon.

7. Give respect to which respect is due, and so far you haven't given us any reason to respect you.Its just 100b, and from what I recall YOU have the ally. That is, until you made this thread...

8. I asked for a season pass and was told it was 200 billion It was a crap Allie and so I knew it was a scam I called him out on it too they had a few guys with titles saying "still owes 40 billion" and other numbers to try and show it wasn't a scam they just had it well thought out and props to y'all even though its wrong and y'all are notorious for Allie scams

9. :roll: you're the noob that got scammed, however, u were the one pressing the hire button so it's you're own fault.

Welcome to the internet... Noob.

10. I bought the ally from him. I dont give a single **** how much it was. Even 1b scam I wouldve done this if.. I spent money especially in a financial issue irl

11. Well,get your priorities in order.If you dont have the money to spend,dont freaking spend.

12. I think the message of the story is never trust a worm

13. Exactly.

14. Clumsy, I was 6mcs when I downgraded. My stats were better than yours. Therefore, your a noob. Noob means NEW to something. I have been on the internet since I was 4 years old.

15. I personally find ally trading to be shady. I have no respect for anyone who does it. Cheating your way there by scamming people- it's a show of true character. :roll:

16. This is a troll, too good to be true. He's sounding like that Saw kid, except, Bacons English isn't thrashed to ****.

17. Noob means you dont have knowledge of said thing or unexpierenced, or just an insult. Newb meand you're new to something.

18. Grope, I am not a troll. 100b on an ally?! I only wanted 14b in allies. I wanted to get lvl50 rancor and **** and got scammed. This is one of your idiotic posts.

19. I am about to post a form for flamers and supporters.
    SUPPORT Joins war
    FLAMER Is a doggy toy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.