Romeo and QueenVasia bad kawer's

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Deathmonkey, Sep 22, 2012.

1. Admins were given back powers to start ebs and door control for some insane reason and ppl were trying to unlock ebs and visit freinds! IMO the winning teams should have been on lockdown and not let anyone in, but they did and now we have this mess!

Whoever wins now, it will always be in doubt. So another great job Devs at messing up another potential fun aspect of the game!

2. I must disagree with OP on Romeo and Queenvasia being "bad kawers". They both warred well during round 1. Then they took a shot at joining another ASW clan for round 2 and what do you know.... it worked! The fault lies with devs not these 2 players. Lol, I would have enjoyed "another chance" in round 2 myself.

3. That cheating and not fair to the others right? @ Texas.

4. This seems to have turned out to be a quite chaotic asw.

5. Quite the memorable asw I must say lol

6. We are taking steps to address this. We explicitly communicated to all admins of clans that these types of actions are not allowed.

7. Ah, that's gr8 :)

8. I agree that it's not fair to the others, but the fault still lies with devs for allowing people to join any ASW clan between rounds.

But, heck. All's fair in love and war.... right?

9. @Kaw
    Omg can we have social hour again?
    [​IMG]

10. Why don't you kick the admins that allowed it, they knew it was wrong. They were just trying to grab an advantage for the next round.

11. If op was anywhere close to being as good of a kawer as Romeo he wouldn't have made this thread. Why does he even care with the stats he has? Not like he's in the war? Oh unless he's in forums with an alt? Then he has no balls! No cohones!!! It's kingdoms at war op! Not kids are whining!!!

12. @Rick
    These teams have 200 people. Do you expect the admins to remember EXACTLY ALL 200 people who should be there and the 1,400 people who shouldn't

13. Oh shut up OP. it was a ASW glitch.
    And we welcome them into our clan with open arms. So what you butt hurt OP noob.

14. We invited they came. So can it moron.

15. No they were short from a few leaving the first round. The admins knew...lol cause join requests were turned on...they knew exactly

16. Butt hurt OP noob? :lol:

17. Umm....nobody should have left the winning clams in the first place and join requests should have stayed disabled to prevent players applying. Like its been stated. It's a fault on admins part.

18.  mindful! Tell it how it is. It's no big deal and glitches with computer software happens all the time!!!! It doesn't mean that devs are . Some people's kids!