Romeo and QueenVasia bad kawer's

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Deathmonkey, Sep 22, 2012.

1. Or just have an all out osw last man/ woman standing gets a ring of soreness ??? Just a suggestion

2. Nah bro - i wanna have a chance n no good at osw. That's why I post forums instead 

3. You just want ring of soreness 

4. They are not BAD Kawers,it is just that there decision wasn't very smart and the admin wasn't ether

5. Fault on the Devs parts. Where in the rules say you can't leave your losing clan and join a winning one?

6. Well said Bear. It was a glitch in the system that allowed them in and they couldn't be kicked because no admin activity was allowed. At that point they weren't certain that they wouldn't be allowed to continue, so waited; and once the war started they couldn't leave. Yet we have to take an 18bn fine. A tad harsh methinks.

7. Silver yes some of KaW's top players ARE no good. Those in top 10,000 are not all experienced with war, in the ASW there were some if not many that are leakers because they don't know how to do war. The reason they probably are in the top 10K is they are EB noobs.

8. KAW IS A JOKE WHAT DID YOU EXPECT? THE SUMMER WARS WERE A DEBACLE AS WELL ROSTERS SHOULD BE LOCKED FROM START TO FINISH.

9. Wasn't the devs cause the join clan button was off. The Admins in Doom switched it on. So they are lucky to be going to finals.

10. OMG they didnt....that funny :p :lol: :lol: :lol:

11. lol, People can apply and visit ASW clans between rounds? Devs hit a new low, design flaw after design flaw. I don't think Romeo and Queen are to blame here.

12. Tink they are! They cheated Simple fact

13. No Ting, Evil's right.

14. Can't be bothered reading all the rules for asw.
    So my question: does it state in the rules that you are not allowed to clan hop or bring in mercs.
    If not no action should be taken it might not be in the spirt of the game but that's the game.
    If they broke the rules just except the consequences and move on

15. Bs. That's the dumbest this I ever heard !

16. Devs are responsible for the game environment. If they want a door to stay closed they have the ability to keep it closed. But they didn't - like so many other organizational fails we had to experience in this "All Star War" joke. If you want something to succeed you will have to plan it from A to Z.

After having seen this ASW fiasco I don't feel too excited with regard to the proudly announced "Revamp of System Wars". If same developers who organized the ASW are in charge for that project... well, we will have something to laugh about at least.

17. They knowingly broke the rules. Intent to bypass the set proceeders

18. If you leave your wallet on the street you can't return one hour later and complain that it isn't there anymore, fool.

19. Bom 100% right and welcome_to_the_machine I agree as well they should b done again I'm just pissed I took 2 days off work to have this **** up for a war as a result and snr makes maky good ideas

However I happen to think Romeo and queen aren't to blame I enjoyed Thier exp in round one. Yes they prob shouldn't have applied and joined round two but it's the devs that made this years asw a failure not exp players who took an opportunity that presented itself