Romeo and QueenVasia bad kawer's

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Deathmonkey, Sep 22, 2012.

1. Lol I would've done the same.

I not in top 10k but I tried to join a clan.

If u don't ask u don't get.
    Or in this case, u don't apply, u don't get in. Worth a try!

2. Break the rules-suffer the consequences.

3. Hey kaw admin Funny how they have powers to kick and add ppl after you didn't want the rosters changed. Admins can now do as the should by kicking but round one couldn't lol. Keep changing things around makes you look like you planed it all. All the wars should start over at round one so we can have a fair system to find the true all-stars. Admins with ability to kick from the start the players you let into a war of this caliber with 95 pots and no intention on waring.

4. I'm surprised an obvious error like this was overlooked

5. Romeo and Queen got kicked for cheating. Next time they shouldnt cheat. :)

6. Kaw Admin is mad as ELMER fudd taking a carrot from BUGS BUNNY...lol

7.  op. idiot

8. It is a bit strange that the admins from the clan allowed them in after being told not to do such things, why did they actually go into the clan to begin with?

9. Silverbullet your making yourself look like the same idiot as OP. No need for trash talking

10. I agree wars should be rescheduled

11. Hate it when people who have no clue make idiotic posts! Saying that kaws top players are no good?

12. Some of KaWs top players are no good. I'm not going to say that Romeo and QueenVasia aren't any good, but let's face it, there are plenty of other players that aren't, as evident by this years amount of freeloading, inactive, leaky eb warriors that don't know jack **** about warring.

13. Restart the wars! Double check for alts! Remove all the <10,000. That's only fair. Yes I signed up. Yes I'm pissed that unqualified players beat me out. Straighten this garbage out.

14.  so much finger pointing, there was an issue, ok could it have been prevented? Yes.... Devs did not earn their money and think of every thing that could happen... Next time step up and take the hit devs...

15. . Agree

16. Lacks details and shows low effort. 1/10

17. Take advantage of the game and stop whining
    People only moan when losing out
    Didn't see much moaning when the plunder with the plunder war bug

18. That was just with the plunder war bug forget the when 

19. Hacking or cheating is the player's fault. Allowing for exploits is the game's fault. They exploited the system, but it doesn't sound like the subverted the game to do it. Don't hate the playa, hate the game.

20. Re: Romeo and QueenVasia bad kawer'shen he gets his gold that wa

I've fought with both Romeo and Queen and would have then on my side anyday.

As for this years asw it has been strange. Kinda like the summer wars to be honest. Promised a lot but for whatever reason doesn't seem to have delivered to kaw as a whole, only those few involved and then with some issues.

Asw2 was excellent (even with its issues such as restarting one of the wars), this doesn't feel as good and i think its due to the 8 hour war timeline being too influential on the actions of the clans.

Devs actions re admins didn't help but it's not their fault IMO that people who don't know how to war joined. That happened last year and i remember a guy in wrath (who still won last year!) asking why he was losing gold when being hit, he started with 250b out and didn't know he would lose gold lol.

So what would I change if I was a dev?

1 let admins use ca and kick
    2 allow outside hits - then all not involved can get involved if they wish lol
    3 don't give rewards to anyone (or don't announce any until after the tournament is over)
    4 have 24 hour wars
    5 invite top 1600 to join. If they said no them invite next 500 etc etc then it's a true asw (means I'd not be there I guess though lol)
    6 run it over 2 weekends
    7 auto transfer people to the clan like they did in asw2 and lock join requests.