revenge is a dish best served in bronze

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SkinnyMinny, Mar 29, 2014.

1. Poor poor Alison. Some one hit her so she goes off and makes a forum to cry about it.

Word of advice: don't want big players to hit you? Get growing

2. I find it hilarious when noobs attempt to police forums. I had my own experience with one of these idiots. Good luck Alison.

3. You poke the bear, it bites your head off.

4. Nice work.

5. ️

6. Support op your awesome 

7. Frog.. she did grow. What you're saying is irrelevant lmao. Good job Alison! Kick his ass

8. Nice story but your math confuses me a little. You were 5 cs abd he was almost 15 cs that makes him how's many times bigger?

9. Mass I believe that's 20x bigger

10. Best of.

This is one of the greatest stories in kaw. And one that shows that through determination, there are ways to get back at kingdoms who farm you as the host much bigger stats.

Great job Norma!

11. ******* hell. Attention seek much?

12. lmao norma sucks dick. good job nero

13. So you paid god knows how much real world money on xtrals n seal just to get back at Nero I may not be a expert at this but neros kinda won this Ali by making you pay so much money on a tap tap game yes he may be a noob going after the weak and I'm full support with this but was all that money really worth it

14. You might as well throw up an attack building Alison, and use troops to lower his troops. Fail bomb lol

15. Well done Hun....let no one bully you around.
    This how real players play never forgive never forget.....expect us.

Anonymous