revenge is a dish best served in bronze

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SkinnyMinny, Mar 29, 2014.

1. Support 

2. That was a great story, your a beast mate

3. Didnt you already post this or a story that was similar about a month or two ago.

Anyways congrats on banking amd growing while being farmed

4. The one you're referring to a month or two ago was her getting ready for what she's done in this post, I believe

5. Kick his ass Allison. Support 

6. If she was 5mil cs and nero was 15mil tjat is 3x bigger not 20. As for the op nice job is doing what you had to do and may that revenge be ever sweet.

7. @Frog not crying, measly lil nub. Nowhere in this thread do I see a cry for help or a cry for pity. She clearly was proud of how far she has built this account in the time she has done so while being farmed by ignorant "wannabe" forum police.
    She bashes in the true spirit of KaW. Alison always held her own.

8. The main thing is. Everyone has a story of farming, butthurt, rage, threats and trash.

Its the nature of the game.

The difference is, I take the time to screen shot and sew my dramas components into a story.

Some of the guys who get stripped or catch trillion gold plus strips, who have fights that have been spanning over a year or more are so much more frequent than most players realise.

Their kingdoms stories would be far more interesting. Far more revealing.

Pvp is alive and well in kaw.
    People who think it isn't clearly spend to much of their kaw time in the epic battle comfort zone.

Who wouldn't love to see a screen shot of the cc of a war clan when they make a big strip?

Who wouldn't love to see a screen shot of the negotiations break down in pal or pm prior to a big war?

Who doesn't love to see screen shots of threats, trash, and butthurt?

My story is small. More players should tell their kingdoms stories. It's kaw related and would make for a better forum overall. That's what I think anyway.

9. Eb comfort zones ftw

10. So I'm confused. For someone who takes care and time to ss everything, why is there no ss of what nero's stats were 90 days ago?

11. There is.

12. The ss of his stats was from the day this thread was made. His w/l quest numbers were the exact same as in the ss. So he was either inactive or the ss was just taken recently

13. @kronik_flog. Let's not mince words. Your still butthurt because I had a falling out with some of your clannies over the twiglet thing.

Everyone else has moved on. You should to. Go look for another thread to fail on is my best advice to you.

14. Norma is a no life ***** who will say anything to make it look like she's such a "warrior" in a tap tap game

15. And mclovin is clearly a testament to the kind of player that posts hate, not because they disagree with the thread, but because they are still butthurt over being farmed.

16. butthurt over being farmed? when was the last time you farmed me Norma? oh yeah thats right! never. idiot. go ahead and farm this inactive account

17. im done posting on this thread