Re: Yuki strip

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -H-A-R-R-I-E-R-, May 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lormaster, I don't see how one player can pull that strip unless, as you suggest, it wasn't successful. But, I'll just wait for Philosopher to update us on the answers to what happened and why.

2. Leo requested lock at page 3

3. What do you consider success? 27.7t stripped. 15t of that can be taken with one acct running full xtals. Another 7.5t with an alt running full xtals. Run a 3rd alt full xtals and u leave around 3-4t at most. Would you consider 22-24t missing when said person wakes up a success or a fail?

4. Just for info, the strip was done by just one person, yup. That was a long standing 1v1 feud.

YAFI's bank was not used at all in this strip.

Mod, please help lock the thread. Thanks :)

5. Also depending on size of bfa on the person stripping the loss percentage could be even higher. Leaderboard players take up to 1% on attack and .5% PER action. I would assume that after taking 27t someone would be powerful enough in bfa to cause that kind of losses. Even at .3% per steal someone is losing a ton of gold

6. legendary

7. Holy ****!

Will the Yafi member step forward? I'd like to give them a complementary H-job...holy **** that is all around the greatest kaw feat I've ever heard of

8. I feel like whomever did the strip will have a raise in there ally LB rank..so watch the LB people ;)

9. Hmmm, that's about right :lol:

10. Mod please do your job - op requested lock on page 3 before someone here gets hurt  yours truly - messi

11. Knocks, I'm not sure where you get those numbers. Steals cap at below 0.3%. In order to take 25T out of 27T, you need way more than 75 bars.

12. Test it backstab. Last time I tested was a few weeks ago. 93b out 860m lost per attack and 285m lost per steal. And the size disparity between the accounts I tested on are no where near the difference LB would have on a naked build

13. Hmm .... It's been a few years since good old Calculus, but I'm wanting to say this is an equation that can be solved.

I'm thinking its a derivative ... Ugh head hurts ... is it f(x) = rx^r-1or ~0.3x^(0.3-1) ... 0.3(27T)^(.666)

Come on smarter math guys help me out here

14. That equation just equals a bad day for someone on the other end. 

15. Apple outta retirement? 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.