Re: Yuki strip

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -H-A-R-R-I-E-R-, May 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yuki is 148 on ally lb, now with 0 allies 

2. It hasnt updated yet

3. You must've missed when one member got stripped of 43T and they didn't retaliate :lol:

4. That member being leader alt lol

5. If warlor retaliate to this I think I will have a newfound respect for how much imf is willing to put on the line for his clan.

6. A new found respect? Lol a clan leader should do nothing less then go to war over this, for what is the point of playing a war app?

7. @Hated
    Must've :lol:

8. As stated this is nothing related to warlor and pls pay respect to Warlor since this is Yuki person issues. Request to lock this thread

Thanks

9. Now that's kicking ass

11. *Cough*It wasn't last time*cough*

12. She must have done something to tick off Yafi personally. And Yafi won't take this matter to warlor. They are trying to only get to her without involving warlor.
    It makes sense. If it was ZAFT though they would go ape **** fighting back... But not many clans are like ZAFT.

13. Lmao. WarLoR didn't retaliate against yafi when IMF got stripped. What the hell makes you think they'll stick up when yafi strips one of their regular members?

14. So Dionysus, you are calling our leader stupid?

15. No I think he's referring to how loyal the clan is to its members, and they won't even fight back over 27T.

16. @Dionysus- lol, I see a trend here.

Insult yafi, lose a year worth of growth.
    Insult yafi, lose a year of growth.

Did you just insult yafi?

17. Hey dion, how much do you have in allies.

Just so I can tell philo how much you lost.

18. 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.