Re: Yuki strip

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -H-A-R-R-I-E-R-, May 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IMF has meatshield build now..why?

2. Imf has had that build for awhile now, he put it up after they stripped his alt a few weeks back.

3. a person in clan gets strip farmed and its not a clan issue???
    how stupid is that????[/quote]

im referring to warlor actually , a MEMBERS in clan getting strip farmed n the clan is doing nothing.

4. Back peddle back peddle back peddle

5. Nope, he's definitely added more towers. When his alt was stripped he converted to have roughly 3m spy def. now 6m 

6. I quote people then follow it up with a "how stupid is that", but im not referring to the quote.

7. LOL at Dionysus

8. They probably told him to save himself for that 

9. That's friggin awesome.

27.7B is crazy. Awesome job!

10. Yuki had accepted a 1v1 and both parties agreed to not involve their prospective clans. This 1v1 had been going on for over a year. Well before WarLoR existed. Each knew the risks involved and accepted .
    This was in no way an act of aggression from Yafi against WarLoR but the result of a 1v1.
    Black Leopard speaks honestly that it was a result of individual actions. We honored both parties request for the 1v1 and will continue to do so.

11. 1v1 27b strip?

That's pretty damn impressive! Sounds like yafi is full of one-man armies.

Mad respect to whichever member of yafi pulled off a 27b strip single-handedly!



12. So one guy stripped 27t?

13. Hey, TNT, don't judge. It might have been a woman 

14. Omg! 27T. My bad! I totally meant T, not b. HUGE difference there! I keep forgetting how ridiculously big these numbers are getting. 

15. Well if it was by a women...that wouldnt be so bad.

16. YAFI = scariest clan in KAW!!

They've done 3 of the top 5 biggest strips in kaw history in the last year or so. They have battled clan families 4x their size and won. Hl dion.

17. If its a 1v1, I don't see how it could be a 27 trillion strip. Thousands of actions are needed to get the $, which means clans worth of spy actions with crystals.

If Warlor doesn't respond, they should all hit the grey reset buttons.

18. @Turtle - war valor says its a 1v1. I guess it's possible that either its (1) one player with multiple accounts or (2) the strip was not entirely successful as all the gold wasn't stripped.

Perhaps a clarification can be made as to whether multiple players hit Yuki from YAFI? If so, I don't see how it's can be a 1v1 going forward.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.