re# Ya_Judgment_Fi

Discussion in 'Wars' started by _-_T_bone--_, Oct 26, 2013.

1. your posts show me that it's not about the past but about the present and the future! ...

YOU create victims NOT the victims themselves! ... clean your clan page and stand up for your real aims ... you chose to play "the judges" ... but you judge injust! ...

OR ... start picking targets your sizes! ...

2. Here is the present. You are still crying for what previously happened. You are a narcissist who can't let go. Every supposed previous injustice fuels that inflated sense if self belief. Keep inflating the balloon and dwelling on the past,

The current and future. Those are yours to decide. You just don't realise it.

3. Lol KZ, I have never studied a day in my life. I do need to work on some projects though.....

4. Look at their clan roster their mostly all our size or larger. Quit complaining any more posts not directly related to the op will be reported and a ban requested.

5. you want to "inform a mod"? ... of what? ... that you forced someone to an apology you don't deserve? ... trying to encourage TBone of rising his voice against unfair play only ... what's wrong with that? ... isn't that what you pretend to fight for on your clan page? ...

and now you want to report me? ... read defast's OWN words on rising star's wall ... wasn't me who posted it ...

6. degast's* ...

7. as I said ... I'm answering OP and when he's asking me to leave ... I will ... as ... I DO care for ToS! ...

8. and chaos ... don't belittle the damage your mate had done and STILL IS doing to me (not much by farming atm, but on walls provenly!) ... if you were me you'd ask for huge reperations! ... so be happy that it's just reporting only! ...

9. Thread has been reported and a ban has been requested you have intentionally derailled a thread for your own purposes.

10. Yafi r pure Badasses.... LIKE THEY SAID BEFORE.. "ALWAYS OUT NUMBERED "BUT NEVER OUT GUNNED "GL

11. If words damage you so much during a battle then, well, with war trash talk as it is you may be playing the wrong game. If you're playing the victim over words, I imagine it isn't worth a silence nor a ban no? Being the TOS hero you are. You're proving my victim point with no effort involved. Seriously. As I said earlier? NOT your thread. Don't make it about you. Maybe slightly late but.

12. you seem to fear my words way more ... why else do you ask for a ban? ...

13. just popping in, try using a comma instead of 3 periods.

14. you guys even asked for a ban in my OWN thread! ... forgot?! ...

15. Oh absolutely. Your words terrify me. Now here really is a kicker: I asked because ****, is there a verbal battle that deserves it?!

Seriously. Every point is null and void by now. Let it go. Stop that ego and move on, for your own good, mine, and others too.

16. Please stay on topic. There is currently no cf till requirements are met

17. oh ... right ... when it comes to me it's a "NOT allowed" verbal battle ... while you guys are making compliments ... YOU made the forum a battlefield not me ... so let's consider it part of the game ... stand it! ... like you expect others to stand all you do ... don't you? ...

18. Omg I am reporting this to whatever mod that is on just so she can stop typing. Jesus, go take a typing/grammar class PLEASE

19. This is how I feel when Acienne starts posting...

[​IMG]

20. Lol^ owned