re# Ya_Judgment_Fi

Discussion in 'Wars' started by _-_T_bone--_, Oct 26, 2013.

1. Ancienne. This is NOT your thread, we all know you have a lady Boner for YAFI. Said it before and ****. Here it is again! Bump your own thread and **** off with your lunatic views you crazy ass. Well ****, we're all victims of imbalance huh?

2. I make it approximately 75,000 threads agarics "abuse" now. Quit ******* abusing my active topics!'n

3. btw ... death is a liar ... when he hit me first it was for "trash talking" which rather was reporting only ... guess one year does justify reporting! ... the clan got informed last year when degast started ... and they didn't n don't ever give a ...

read their clan page and ask yourself who is ...

"... menacing the innocent ..."

4. chaos ... it's Tbone's thread ... NOT yours! ... I'll leave when he asks me to ...

5. @chaos

Not a copout legit reason for me asking o.o

@Death
    Okay just making sure its not every clan in the eb alliance, thank you for the response.

6. Ancienne quit trying to derail the thread if your not involved in this OSW or have nothing question about this OSW leave the thread.

7. Here's your answer. Known death since day one and not had one false report. You got hit huh? You pissed them off enough to deserve it. I'm tired of your Godamn victim act. Every thread paints you as ******* saint!!!! Here's an idea. Own up to your own ills too before spraying bad news around. You tore that build down to protect the truth that was never spoken to begin with as it negates your points. Get over yourself.

8. death! ... stop threatening me ... I'm kinda perm involved by your favorite member unvoluntarily ... and I'd suggest you to think twice b4 you try to get rid of me in game by whining to devs (again?) ... accusing me of "bullying" a bully? ... now ... I started collecting SS of his "non-bullying" many many months ago! ... could paper ALL my walls by those SS! ... so better let's keep it in game, ok? ... war game? ... ok ... but if you provenly PREFER to be the (threatening) bad guys don't claim to be the good ones at least ...

9. What is the purpose ... of typing ... like this.

It makes ... no sense

10. chaos ... we all know that some guys im here define "deserved" as they like, don't we ...

degast got endless chances to proove me that I'm judging him wrong ... but he ALWAYS lied to me ...

11. Degast? Is that a word?

12. he "helped" me get my current "image" in KAW ... and laughing at it only ... never seriously apologized for his extreme exaggerating of bullying ... he once posted on my wall ... "I do respect you and will never attack you or your mates again" ... scoffing while bullying was one of his best "skills" ... and provenly still is ... on his own wall and on rising star's wall ...

13. Wth does that have to do with leagues.

You are now derailing the thread to be honest and tbone does not have to kick you off but a mod could be informed of the derailing.

Please leave this thread for tbone and yafi.

14. Omg the way she types is so aggravating.

15. Shouldn't u be studying Kamikaze
    ;D

16. Your current image is built off countless posts about the same issue. You've had countless times of getting a chance to move on. What do you do? Create conspiracy theories. Creatre your own truth and reality until the victim act becomes all you have. Ancienne. No post has made sense. Stop acting a victim. Either progress or quit if these issues are affecting you so much. You proclaim maturity previous yet here? It's a kid with a Lego toy taken away. Shhh.

17. no but an alt which can spoil other players' fun to death ... we all know about calculating stats, BFE, BFA and so on, don't we ...

the last "fight" we had was the first time that I got through hitting him (but with ALL I had only! ... so a loss in any case anyway) ... I wondered ... but 90% of his attacks had been easy fighting ... while I used to fail only with all I've got even ... easy to calculate where it ends when it NEVER stops, isn't it? ... now ... he ONLY used to stop when I started "whining" only ... THAT'S why I had to "whine" ...

you think dropping buildings is something ANYONE would like to do voluntarily???!!! ...

his other victims probably did reset ... I had announced last year that I'd never reset ... which I really won't ... as I worked hard for lands and equips and DID NOT steal it from weakest! ...

18. now ... every time I see such apologies it reminds me of what I had to live myself ...

threats, blackmailing, bullying ... just saying ... apologies won't change anything ...

19. Bottom line. This thread has **** all to do with you. Accept that. Someone else, quite rightly, has a chance to speak.

You, Ancienne? You're a victim. You dwell so much on every wrong doing you never move on. You can't see past a ranting red mist. Here's a bridge. Get the **** over the past and develop into the future.

20. OP you should have posted WHY you lost your osw instead of an apology ... fight back! ...