Rancor Season 1 - Top Clans

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Talbert, May 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lmao queen to my understanding u cried when we beat u lol pa is a great clan but we never cried getting ya we did our best like usual :)

2. I would have to say Dragon Sanctuary make a remarkable stand at end of the season. Also PA was always a tough war. Sotra as well.
    1. S.O.T.R.A.
    2. Dragons Sanctuary
    3. PA
    4. Empires Rising
    5. NWCB

3. Queen, when have we ever cried geting you guys, you were the ones crying for 1 simple follow and unfollow, I suggest u assess the facts before talking

4. Didn't u had fun because we kicked your ass like free pass? Because I don't remember the accusation you are making against us.

5. I vote for perkutut army :)

6. PA SOTRA POC.

I would throw ghc syn in there. But after being beat by them over and over and over again while a member of other experienced ee clans i joined them.

7. xD Ty mp. I realize what clan ur talking about and why lol. one was a bit of a strech... but I still give them credit for being mean ee warriors and careful/prepared planners. about guild hansel clans.. unfortunately that was a part of the deal this season and a legitimate roster building strategy (albeit annoying). building winning rosters w the right members is a lot of time and work. respect those clans and war planners who managed to find their niche and organize/balance efficiently....and those who took their beatings from them as well xD

8. i vote for the devsthey won lmao about 20k a week they won

9. btw trigger, thanks for your analysis of dragons sanctuary ^_^. top five prestige next season? wouldnt wanna disappoint. so it was written, so shall it be done xD

10. llI_Owen_Ill
    SOTRA: The main clan only, a tough clan to war against they were a cut above nearly all the others we fought imo. Not their sub folk though. They used spies who would crystal and open for them, had people change builds in wars, and changed names in wars. Dirty clan who were NOT fun to fight.

@ Owen: I think you need to take a long hard look at yourself, and the clan you represent, and have a proper think first before you start pointing your finger and accusing clans of such dirty play. I at least can honestly say that S.O.T.R.A Folkvangr have never, during wars, not even once done any of the things you have just accused them of (I should know as I was there). Thank you though for enlightening us, and everyone else who is reading this, as to what dirty tricks some clans do use to try and gain the upper hand.

11. Empire rising, warlor hellhounds, Rising hawks, Sotra, and whatever clan your in TalTal

12. Os James got it right 

13. **VOTING IS NOW CLOSED**

I gotta say I was worried this thread would become a bunch of venom-spewing between clans and against devs. But MOST people were cordial and followed the "rules" in op.

But slowly this thread has began to go the wrong direction. So I am going to tally the final results and then request a lock. WELL DONE EVERYONE!

14. Moderater please lock this thread.

15. Rising Hawks - their war record is insane - they beat PA multiple times, clobbered ER multiple times, even beat clans like warlor, silver, Kreutz, etc ... Record speaks for itself

16. Crap I guess I'm too late to vote lol

17. In before lock.

Viva La Resistance.

18. Also in b4 lock!

I warred 2nd half of season with our Res allies at _RCA_ and gotta give some respect to Battlegrounds. Always a brawl and great execution. HiT, Warlor HH n WH (never faced Warlor). ER were also stiff competition.

Bring on Season 2

LnR to all that fought and props to the meat shields who sheltered me 

19. Ok top five...
    1. Rising hawks
    2. Empire rising
    3. Murder war
    4. La resistance
    5. PA
    Respect to you guys as you have set the bar and respect to all clans that we warred. Looking forward to season two.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.