Rancor Season 1 - Top Clans

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Talbert, May 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1,Were screwed "disbanded"

2,Dragon sanc

3, Perkutut army

4, GHC syn

5, poc/worms

2. I warred at K.o.S - War and our season started off rough. But we finally got our "stuff" (thank you dev censorship) together and started facing some "bigger name" clans. I would say the clans that were the toughtest (at least for us) were:

(1) _RCA_ - exceptional leadership and tactics. Had us squashed from, well, probably before the war even started.
    (2) Silver - Again, wonderful execution of strategy. Very professional.
    (3) Murder War - Vicious warriors (and I mean that as a compliment), they saw a target they killed it, period.
    (4) Warlor Warhounds - They kept us off balance with their crystal usage and overlapping ko times. Nicely executed.

It was an exciting season. Looking forward to Season 2 and seeing if we can step up our game and give you guys more of a challenge. Cheers.

Kage.

3. 1 Hawks
    2 SOTRA
    3 P-Army
    4 We're Screwed
    5 La Resistance
    Mad Respect to all of you throughout the wars from myself and my brothers and sisters in arms at GHC!! Honor to you all!

4. Sorry I can't vote for my own clan so I guess I have to vote this way

1 -RCA- they gave the best fight
    2 Battlegrounds -well organized
    3 Zaft corp they got it together the second half of season
    4 Rising Hawks they dominated but fell short against Warlors clans and never got the previous mentioned clans I fell are the best
    5 Empire Rising same Great record but never really faced the best clans

But Warlor clans I feel we're the Best in EE well organized and great strategy lots of wars taken in last 30-15 mins. And I felt that way before I joined.

5. 1: Rising Hawks- consitent
    2: S.O.T.R.A- had a very close war, 1 ko difference
    3: La Resistance- 13 win run at end showed power
    4: WarLoR- organised and strong
    5: V-Hawks- couldn't beat them each time i faced

I'd like to thank everyone i warred along side in season 1 and the leaders, trackers and clan members that worked hard to help me to get to level 50! Well done also to Dragon Sanctuary on a great run to finish the season strong!!

6. 1. Worms
    2. Sotra
    3. Empire rising
    4. Great_wall (lol)
    5. Naked and famous kings

7. Yaywe are noticed! Haha

8. props to every clan and player that legitimately fought their way through ee rancor season with integrity and cunning. my faves as follows in order:

1. empire rising
    2. sotra
    3. ghc syndicate
    4. murder war.
    5. crackdown

I feel these clans hold the spirit of ee wars to a certain standard by not barcoding profoundly or relying on sneaky ways to give their clan that extra edge. instead they rely on clever strategy and planning. much respect. gl next season chums x]

btw nice thread, talbert

9. I agree with Rorin's "litmus test" for the top clans

10. 1)Rising Hawks
    2)Worms
    3)GHC SYN
    4)WARLOR.
    5)RCA

11. I agree with the "litmus test" too, but interesting that you think that people with guild Hansels pass that test (I.e. GHC)

12. I always liked Empire Rising ... as former Murder War. , they always impressed us. Before and after the season started. I would love to war with them. We didn't get to fight a few clans listed. S.O.T.R.A and -RCA- were not at our level (below and above in strength)

1. Empire Rising
    2. Hellhounds
    3. Murder War.

are my votes ;) ... i excluded clans I didn't war.

Murder War. did very well against Rising Hawks so I cant say them.... i think our war style did well against theirs is all. They added flavor to war though... different war strategy ;)

13. 1.Empire rising
    2. Rising Hawks

14. Having fought both in the upper and middle bracket there is for me one clear winner...by miles.

1. Empire Rising
    Every time I faced these guys I looked at the roster and thought to myself....Yeah, this is a good match up, we can definitly beat these guys.....and we never did.....was never really close either. Without using lb-players, too much of the barcodes or g-hansels they came out on top. Perfect strategys and individual brilliance, very impressive.

2. S.O.T.R.A
    Many tight and really fun wars. Real fighters who even though they were outmatched gave there best and fought to the end. Respect

3. Dragons Sanctuary
    Came into the season quite late and did some big changes to there roster along the way that messed things up for them. If they had been prepared better during the trials and had a more solid roster troughout the season they could have very well been a top 5 prestige clan.

4. Warlor Clans
    Even though the war was lost in the matchup every time I faced these clans it still impresses me that they could take so many clans so high. Shows dedication, skill and some solid leadership. Hopefully those lb-players are not so stacked into the same few clans next season and we can see some more close battles in the top bracket.

5. RCA Clans
    Pretty much the same as Warlor, comes one step down on the list for the sole reason that I beat the a couple of times.

15. Tally Updated:

1- Rising Hawks (34 Votes) <-Voted #1 TWENTY-FIVE TIMES :shock:
    2- WarLoR (25 Votes) <- Voted #1 ten times
    3- Empire Rising (23 Votes) <-Voted #1 nine times
    4- S.O.T.R.A. (22 Votes) <- Voted #1 four times
    5- RCA (21 Votes) <- Voted #1 seven times

6-WarLor HellHounds (18)
    7-PERKUTUT ARMY (17)
    8-WarLor WarHounds (15)
    8-Worms (15)
    10-ZAFT Corp. (14)

Special Notes-
    >Several votes were removed because they didn't fall within set parameters :roll:
    >If you vote for a group of clans (i.e. "WarLor Family") I counted each as an individual vote and stopped counting once I had your top five (in WarLor's case I counted WarLor, then HH, then WH)

16. Good point! Except my understanding is that GHC didn't really stick to that tactic as the season progressed.

17. SOTRA?ask them how they cry against us

18. The reason that rorin gives for his top 5 is invalid! I now for certain that one of the clans was barcoded and changed roster positions and names throughout war

19. KingMP, I have also fought all those clans and can say they upheld the spirit of EE very well

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.