Rancor 50 Question

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -RAIDEN-2, Mar 4, 2014.

1. Apologies for having to post it here, but I heard last season some people didn't get their equip because it was distributed long after the season ended. I just gained my rancor 50, and I'm wondering if I have to war again in order to get my equip for sure.

2. Not sure. I suck at war

3. If somebody could answer constructively, I would be very grateful.

4. You will not know until the season is over

5. Pretty sure you only need level 50 rancor to get your equipment from the season. If it were to mess up and not give you a piece, you can email support@athinkingape.com and tell them your situation.

6. Hi Tyler, what's up?

7. Depends when your timer runs out

8. War again just to be safe

9. Remember that Rancor Level expires after 2 weeks. If the last time you warred was before Monday of this week you'll need to War at least once more to prevent it from expiring before the end of the season (in just under 2 weeks time)

10. If you have rancor 50 by the time war 16 week 8 is over you have rancor 50 for season. Complete any war in week 7 or 8 and your rancor will be replenished til end

11. Thank you, I warred last night and I will war again very soon. Had previously recieved conflicting information, so this helped greatly.

12. You achieved the 50 rancors (Max rancor) way before the season ends, I think that's a pretty neat achievement and should be entitled to the max reward. The devs might need to rethink their logics.

13. Maybe once you get to rancor 50, it should be recorded and you shall keep it throughout the remainder of the season. Unless you were to war again and lose. Then you would have 49 rancor and the timer would reset to how it is now

14. With the rate of how bad S3 has been, you deserve more than a reward for level 50. You deserve Thor's hammer for being so BO$$

15. I will answer constructively once you use a build that isn't ****

16. Thank you all for responding and aiding me, especially for Kaw_community's fast reply, and clearing up false data previously presented to me.

Requesting a lock.

17. I agree with yoda. If you hit 50 for the season it should just lock. I hit 50 in week 5 and now am forced to renew at least twice during the remainder of the season. Although I do like the mith. The renewal of rancor is a pain. Once at 50 it should just be locked in on your account

18. I hit 50 monday mornig so i hope im good until the end๎

19. Foos. Better build a guaranteed "no match" roster. Shouldn't be that hard to put one together with these matchups ๎’