Pure Evil, keeping war classy

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Jezza_of_Oz, Jun 25, 2012.

1. The tuna salad thread is a mockery of a real war thread. Just like iG is the mockery of a real war clan. They can force a child to reset (sevensaturdays) but they are a clan of ego and alts who can't take what they dish out. Jezza got banned for a few hours.. Who cares? The TOU apply to us all (or at least they should, but that's another topic). IG isn't afraid to flog others with the TOU, but if someone complains about them it's a big scandal?

Grow some  and get some counselling for narcissism. IG's idea of exhibiting class is tuna salad, lattes, and pumpkin seeds.

Are they a war clan or Kingdoms at The Kitchen?

2. I see my name mentioned. Yup Jezza your correct in you ball bagging I Did report you to the Devs.
    Funny that you left out the real reason you got banned. You made accusations of criminal activity against Assassin.
    The Devs have clearly stated before that behavior of that kind will result in a game ban.
    Stop your ball bagging. You broke the rules you paid the price. Be glad the Devs had mercy on you and lifted it.
    Rules are rules. Don't like it ? Quit , petition the Devs to change them or as morgana so eloquently put it " grow some  Berrys " man up and accept responsibility for you actions. Or just continue To snivel and cry in forum. Lol. Somebody get OP a hankie and a shoulder to cry on.

3. Morgana we love watching the sun rise, long walks on the beach, drum circles, and to grow herb

4. Your girlfriend already thinks I'm obsessed with you Sparhawk, do you really wanna turn this thread into Kingdoms at Dating Site as well? Tsk tsk, no wonder she has to keep you on such a short leash..

5. What makes me laugh is an iG complaining about a tactic that iG are past masters of. How many times have they had players banned during wars? Just dig up some of the CdG war threads.

Hmmm even one of their greatest moments, the stripping of TruePlayer came during a ban that they were instrumental in... Fair play Torn 