Pure Evil, keeping war classy

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Jezza_of_Oz, Jun 25, 2012.

1. LMAO! You just got unbanned for a forum post, so the first thing you do is post a thread with bypasses in screenshots?

2. The bit that I blacked out was perhaps a little questionable, but certainly not bannable.

lolwut?

3. U didn't understand the terms of cf? God ur slow.... Lol and really bitching in forums ur banned letting the whole world know? U sure ur iG? Now u just told everyone it's the best time to strip u

4. @SiNi573r, you do realize if he was still banned he could not post in the forums. A little common sense and reasoning skills can go a long way

5.  Bwahahahaha say it again sin please hahahaha

6. Could be a different account u **** sucker

7. wow, and all this time I thought you actually had a brain sin.

Who are you offering CF terms to? and on behalf of whom?

8. It shows the names!!!!!! My side are hurting!! You gotta stop! 

9. Hahahha see u too ******* dumb where else? I mean of reading the cd terms 10 times not enough how bout take it home and let momma explain it you... And pls iG legendary myth there's a reason why it's a myth it doesn't exist anymore... 

10. Greatness what kind of crap build is that I'm bt even hlbc and pinned u like a noob bro get more towers less SOS ******* dumbass build is that what they teach noobs now a days?

11. Ummmmmmmmmmm sorry bro, I didn't understand a word of that.

Anyone care to translate?

12. He says you're dumb. He says to read rules etc. He says iG aren't legendary.

13. Ok maybe this you'll understand... Terms of cf is suck on my left nut while humming the national anthem and enjoy doing it... Now read it slowly jezza_of_oz... Dumb ****

14. IG use to be awesome now look at it members like jezza hahaha what a disgrace

15. I would about die if I was banned from the game >.<

16. Sin, you still have yet to explain who you are offering a cease fire to, and on who's behalf?

Seeing as you have absolutely nothing to do with this war, I am at a loss to understand what the **** you are on about.

Perhaps you have been sniffing too many soap crystals?

17. Glad you're unbanned.

Classy is just a trait that only some people posses I guess lol

18. So serious!

19. Lol? You got banned over that post? Really? Devs truly are stupid sometimes. That's not even defamation. What you posted.