Primal Mis match ups..No Reply from DEVS so RANT TIME

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Nighthawk_FPBO_1, Oct 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This thread is so ironic nighthawk, if u know what i mean...

2.  this thread is too funny

3. IF you stack your clan with spies.......and that'll happen....isnt your home clan a big EB clan? maybe you should focus on those EBS instead of trying to understand how war mechanics work, guy :p

4. i could put together a roster full of hlbc hansels and probably win a good amount of wars, being 200mcs or less than any clan id face with that roster (like battlegrounds or lar for example)...........i guess this is why you're not a well known war organizer wc, or planner. never heard of ya.

oh and, support :p

5. Could we seriously block thus thread already

6. Nighthawk you ***** about a mismatch WHICH DOES HAPPEN( and expect no stupidity that always goes with these threads, THEN INSULT EVERYONE THAT GIVES A OPINION, or a litttte ****) maybe you should check your self NO SUPPORT
    GO AHEAD BOYCOTT, INFACT PROVE MORE RESET

7. No support noob crybaby, you did not like round wars either, you should find the reset button

8. How does one block a thread?

Support punchy!

9. i would like to order a large pizza with pepperoni, bacon and ground beef who wants to chip in?
    also pm me for mutant teddy bear rp with troll twists

10. We don't believe you, you need more people. So seriously I am lost here, maybe you can help me out. As the season winds down I had a moment to reflect on how the season has manifested itself. I for one thought Primals wars at the start sucked and I refused to do them. I see all the crying about a HFCFBC roster but isn't 85% of kaw HFCFBC by now. Your mistake is when you failed to adjust to the minimum ADT SDT and Attack stats needed to be successful in a new war type. I remember I got a pm from someone I didn't really know to well that I needed to change my build in order to war in primal. I was flabbergasted at that moment. I spent close to 4 Tril to fix my build to be able to get rostered. Most if not all of our members spent trillions tearing down builds for the hope of dominating this season. So my hats off to them for taking a chance. We sacrificed more than most I for one was LB 175 before I tore down my build to evolve. I was told I was weak I needed more ADT I needed more Attack stats. I didn't complain I did what I needed to better the clan. So if you gonna run your mouth understand one simple fact. From day one we been the same CS the same roster you choose to run. We have ran from no one or hid from none in kaw. We casted the same roster hit or miss all 8 weeks. We run from none in kaw. For the record we spent countless hours developing a strategy to win this season. We argued fought clawed disrespected and gave up all for the right to be feared. You know the feeling you cast your roster and you get notification that BG or LAR is your opponent and you say this is b.S. Some clans fhat never complain and you now who you are we salute you. You fought with everything you had. We respect you guys most being from LOS I personally salute you guys. You fought down 250 mil cs one war and just fought no crying. Respect is never given it is earned so thank you. As I reflect on this season understand one thing and let it ring across kaw. You don't drop down to avoid you match up to show you have balls. Enough said PRINCE out !!!!

11. was that my pizza? or rp?

12. Yall respect the one that got shot I respect the shooter !

13. Locked per op request.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.