Premier League

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by iDeception, Mar 19, 2015.

1. Lol there's a difference between spending what u generate and having a sugar daddy to pay for you

Lets see where u are 10yrs after comrade abramovich has gone haha

2. Sounds like you're talking from experience

3. Villa villa

4. I am not a Chelsea fan but I disagree with u .Real Madrid and barca have boycotted the TV deals they have 80% of la ligas TV shares obviously they are going to be rich .But that unfair deal is over and the league has decided to share the TV deal properly.As far as Bayern are concerned they are owned mostly by the fans but bayern just keep buying players from their rivals its been going on for decades they just weeken the league

5. Change to Dallas n ill support u

6. I knew it was going to start like that for Bayern, getting destroyed by Barca, but I had no idea Real would get beat by Juve! Good games

7. Yes i agree about the behaviour of bayern & great news for la liga as a whole with thatdecision. But what i was saying was they did it it with their own money however they earn it. Where as chelsea where a mid table team with 1 yes 1 lge title in over 100yrs history lol.And 1 day from bankruptcy they wouldnt be where they are now without financial doping.

8. Clubs have had rich owners come in n throw money at the team like blackburn rovers for example. The thing with thchelsea is they act n talk like they been a massive club for decades up there with the biggest in europe. The club & fans have absolutely no class at all.

9. Chelsea 2014/2015 Premier League Champions ;) Diego Costa with 24 goals in 19 games :) you mad?

10. Arsenal over Man U

11. Didn't Bayern try to buy Ronaldo out if his contract?

12. I agree with PSG and city latest examples city don't have their stadiums full even for the manchester derby .Malaga and Monaco had rich owners and high ambitions but look where they are now Chelsea although I hate them they have go to this stage with hard work not only with money .I cant see them struggling even if the Russian guy goes they have built enough history to attract investors

13. People who compare hazard to messi should take a look at themselves after Bayern game Costa for Spain 13 caps zero goals where was he in Brazil

14. At last I got two teams that would attack each other rather than one sitting back it was great fun result doesn't matter if Bayern had robbery it would have been closer neymar had to track back then

15. That moment you realize Chelsea has the best goal difference

16. All this past stuff, I live in the present so come up with something better man

17. All I realise is u have never played football

18. And how do you come to that conclusion genius? :lol:

19. Anyone who is seen u posting on this thread can tell that

20. And Sunnddeeerrlnnnd Score!!!