Premier League

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by iDeception, Mar 19, 2015.

1. @igrowlithe yeah cant argue with that comment lol

2. Chelsea still on top of the table with 29 games played, a near defeat at Hull was a surprise. Nevertheless, their efforts held a 3-2 victory, go Chelsea!

3. Chelsea have the league in the bag now

4. Can't be too confident, remember what happened last season? Chelsea was on top and lost very important games

5. The bottom three look the same, however Leicester has one game less played. They will play against Chelsea in April, how do you think this is going to result in? Will Leicester be relegated?

6. Game time soon, looking forward to it

7. Chelsea win the title!

8. You mean they bought the title?

9. Newcastle QPR Burnley for relegation

10. Go Chelsea!!

11. No, they won it :lol: idiot

12. I haven't looked at recent numbers but I believe man city and man u both had more expensive teams

13. Chelsea history.
    1 title in 100 yrs
    4 titles in 11 yrs since oligarch took ownership of the club.
    your big club status has no foundation its false. Once sugardaddy goes so will u back to mid table obscurity where u belong.

14. You mad huh?

15. Compare yourself to Bayern barca or real U are light years behind them .U guys 12th century boring football. U have won it cuz many teams are in transition u guys we're known away by 10 man PSG .Ur costly bus will be destroyed soon don't worry

17. We're talking about the premier League here, obviously the Champions League is hard too. Chelsea lost two games this season, they're soooo boring!

18. Of course they are boring! Ask real madrid fans they hated mourinho for being negative in big games.I am not telling that u guys don't deserve the title. All I am saying u don't have the guts to play free flowing football in big matches

19. I don't understand your logic, Diego Costa was #3 goal scorer and he played alot less than #1 and #2. Chelsea players were most of the top picked players in team of the week and various other awards