post who you think will win war tournaments 2012

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *emorockstar- (01), Jun 23, 2012.

1. I assume he means mi=merc inc ...noob lol

2. There is no need of strategy to win as I said before.. The only things u need to do is to pin and find leak! You call this strategy? What a joke.. Whoever can stay awake 24/7 will win.. This is lousy game mechanics.. Dev needs to change this bit to make the war interesting

3. i think the winner will be the strongest out of em cause thats really oviause or the most active and strong 1 :D :) ;) :eek: :shock: :? :cool: :cool: :lol: :p :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:

4. Zaft has leaked 9 hits and LR has only leaked 3 ...defense is winning these wars

5. ZAFT Destiny They Got ithaca redstar cella all the top 10 leaders there gonna kick ass

6. You guyz got it wrong. LR can win this. Nothing is impossible. But we'll have to see it to believe it.

7. Strategy is more important then strength.My opinion

8. @martin hmm you don't seem to be in a clan in the finals ..maybe u should learn better strategy ..if u assume that has nothing to do with it then your delusional and sound a bit butthurt

9. MachineGun,They can and will win this

10. Lol your talking like zaft is primitive in terms of strategy. Cmon zaft got strategy and brute strength. The last thing they need is the first war trophy along with being the most dominant clan in history of kaw.

11. I just realized that pinky and dom aint even fighting in this war

12. ZAFT destiny

13. Nope I'm not this war but have been oin all of them and will be in the war against zaft and we will just have to see how it goes

14. Machine..Hmmm maybe you should be less bark more biteMaybe I'm busy this weekend.You don't know

15. LR and ZD will be in finals and I solely believe ZD will win

16. Busy with what? Annihilating a clan. Maybe a business trip Or a science project or is it the world cup final Or even a music world tour

17. Yep I'm farming a clan with great farmers while home clan is beating HGL in summer wars

18. Brainiac you are completely right I have no doubt either that ZAFT Destiny will win.