post who you think will win war tournaments 2012

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *emorockstar- (01), Jun 23, 2012.

1. Ya sure top 13 Players in Destiny are all in top 50 on Leaderboards. But that wont matter when theres nobody for them to hit when they war Against LR. Lmao

2. I will. Win even though I won't be in it. Lol

3. i think the winner of ZAFT and MI will win the final as well

4. ༼ᏝེཡིᏕ྄Ꭲི ༼།༽ ᎡེནᏩོᎻེᎢᏕི༽

5. Last Rights

6. ZAFT Destiny

7. ZAFT Destiny

8. Those LB players who weren't involved in the first wars and as soon as they learn that there are exclusive items, they start jumping into the four clans left. Those players are pathetic and undeserving in my opinion.

9. Machine I think that too

10. ZAFT Destiny for brute strength

Last Rights because of strategy and.....

Belle!!!! :D

11. You don't need strategy to win the war.. The only strategy is to pin at all times and attack/ steal with full pots in pin by bottom up. You see how zaft pin like mad in both spies and troops?? What is the fun of war when strategy is not needed...

12. Looks like a zaft and lr final

13. It amazes me how people say Last Rights will win because of strategy...Does that mean you say that ZAFT has no strategy? Lets get real. You cant honestly say that a clan beating the number one regular season clan has no strategy. And just cause of brute force? Look at all of the other clans. Yeas they may not have as many LB players as ZAFT, but they still have PLENTY of them. Lets not be closed minded guys. Look at things from multiple perspectives.

14. Of corse Zaft Destiny have great strategy.

But take a look at Last Rights.They were made about 2 months ago and are in the Finals.(Or at least it looks it and they probably will be)They are pretty known for there strategy...

15. Zaft vs last rights is gonna be AWESOME!!!

16. Even though zaft is full of LBs but theres no stopping them now. MI was the only clan that could've.....

17. If u thinl last rights can't hold there own with zaft then you obviously don't know us! That's ok thought we have been underestimated this whole summer!

༼ᏝེཡིᏕ྄Ꭲི ༼།༽ ᎡེནᏩོᎻེᎢᏕི༽

18. MachineGun-Qad

Who is MI?

And pinky it's ok we'll show them!Lets show them what LR is really about