post who you think will win war tournaments 2012

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *emorockstar- (01), Jun 23, 2012.

1. Qad is haterade drunk..its ok buddy take an advil and get some rest

2. Pinky he ain't gonna get some rest..I already give him some love tapslol

3. I can understand both of you. You have a lot of action in you but apparently you were kicked from LR for not meeting their standerds

4. @doms did you recieve the hugs and carrasses that I sent you back

5. Lmao qad kicked? No pple have reallife and activity is key to these final wars...did we reject u? Sounds like your upset

6. Apple has reallife? Watcha sayin boy/girl?

7. It doesn't say apple ..derp

8. Yes, you're right. It doesn't say "apple.. Derp". It only says apple. Why would an apple have a real life?

9. Oh well, in deed great strategies are paramount of a win...
    The strategies:
    1. Buy tons of red-bull
    2. If red-bull dont work, try double dose coffee
    3. Nevermind, everyone needs sleep, hire or get siblings or friends alternate sleeping time, to quest and to pin
    4. If you are alone, its ok, ask clan mates to pin you, waste troops on you to pin, pinning strategy is important, each team needs a pinning squad to pin inactives at all time.
    5. Hard to pin spies since you cant burn spies in quest? Strategy to pin each other in the same clan or waste spies by scouting opponent team... That explaines the extremely high scout activity..
    6. Pin Pin Pin Pin Pin Pin Pin, if you cant Pin and make sure you dont leak, the whole team will go after you after swar..
    Above are the greatest strategies of turtle war. No need to thank me to think of such brilliant strategies..

10. Qad where does it say apple? Hmm nvm ill just let u simmer in that pot of ignorance you're in.

11. The "pot of ignorance" is great. Sandy beaches, hot sexy babes, nice sunshine. Warm and relaxing. What more could you want