Plunder War Awareness Day (2 day event)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by XxTIl-__KING__-IITxX, Jun 5, 2013.

1. Eric... you're outta the job!!

2. Support

3. I don't want this back. I rather enjoy my eb's call me a eb noob if you wish but I don't like pwars and their ( tax ) that pay significantly less then eb's do.

4. YO,Queenie(Im sorry man it's just to funnyXD)You up???

5. Pwars were awesome. I support this idea fully

6. Support

My first PWar was lame .___.
    By lame I mean I didn't participate, because I was new.....

I don't even remember hitting a PWar....but I somehow had like 20 lands....

7. What about plagiarizing? Was that your first fun time? Or have you done it before, cheating scrub.

8. IGCB, take your butthurt somewhere else.

9. Charizard, maybe you shouldn't plagiarize

10. I agree but take it off this thread and back to The Writers Cafe, please.

11. Always am. Wall me.

12. Well...
    I remember the "dreaded" PWar days.
    I was a naive little **** in one of MoS' subclans, called AoS.
    People would unload on the open guy, and then say thanks in cc.
    And as a clan, we'd drag the guy that would of then lurked into talking.
    Same with the "Hit n Runner's".
    Now though...
    It's all silent.
    I remember when it could go for days without a single post being posted in cc. It was sickening.
    I'd post "Hey." Someone would join the EB. I'd try to get them to talk. Nothing.
    I will not mention the clan name... It would be pretty embarrassing for them. :lol:

When PWar was on, people talked. Now? Not so much.

13. People said thanks to the osf then shut up until they said thanks on their next unload. Not exactly conversations going on. Now some pw clans had good cc just as some open eb clans have good cc. There really isn't a difference in the amount of talking going on during pws and ebs, it's more of what clan you are in.

Then you also had the smaller builds that usually were made to do hit and runs so they didn't really get to enjoy cc back then that much. People always try to glorify pws but that pretty much sucked for the average player and clan. The only good thing about them compared to an eb was the exploit

14. Pwar durring the week, active CC, and great wars on the weekend (48 hours) no ..... Crap like ee

15. Devs took out Pwars so that KaW had a history of OSW's and other wars...and for the new ppl to not know about pwars :roll:

16. Yo dawg, I hear you like commas.

17. Lmao - y'all complained and yelled and screamed about pwars and they were axed. You got EB's.

Haven't participated in one yet but it sure got rid of all those pwar adds from wc so that's a good thing right ?

Now you want pwars back for 2 days . This will never take off but if it does someone pm me - I'll pin the osf's from outside like the good old days 

18. Support. Page 1, that llama is running backwards :)

19. ^ :lol: I have never noticed that