Plunder War Awareness Day (2 day event)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by XxTIl-__KING__-IITxX, Jun 5, 2013.

1. I wanna say yes... But I know it won't happen.

2. PWs where so much better than EBs..

3. Lol of course for you they were better Val :lol:

4. More gold is always better :p ^

5. Fake oh hell shhhh.
    Also master, there's already so much quick cash in this game no. Plus you didn't elaborate this to get any one to get legitimately in to the concept (joking about easy exploit money is not the same as actually supporting the idea)

6. I remember thinking EBs would be more fun than pwars.

LOL. How wrong I was.

7. I expect an explanation of how this will benefit the community, so like a pros and cons list

8. So... You want me to elaborate to convince people to agree with me? Who doesn't want easy gold?? I thought that would convince people pretty well

9. Easy gold. Meh.

Growing isn't everyone's priority in this game.

10. Bring back the building raising exploit devs!

11. Pros:
    -People get gold
    -Edumacates newer players on them older times

Cons
    -Exploited gold
    -People make many statless illegal alts

BUT remember this is only a 2 day event.

12. Where's the repeat action button? :lol:

13. Of course its not.
    For those who already are HLBC

14. Oh god... I forgot that one :lol: :lol:

15. Users browsing this forum: -Erebus, -Kangaroo-, -llIl-SILVER_9rob6_STOMP-lllI-, Acetown, A_PINK_ELEPHANT, BL00DYD3M0N, D-A, Disturbed, DN_Kassio, gibo96, GodofLies, Grinnie, HiT__dannyboi__HiT, IlIlI_____LT_____IlIlI, iMaster, Insanekiller, King-Dappy, Konan_of_Amegakure, llIlI_Farrcodile-Dundee_lIlIll, llxXVsAL-ARAHsVXxll, LordSavan, Lycan_ExPliCIitPiGy, RollingDices, SirNaaughty, sm0keykn1ght, TX-Bacon-Narwhal-Nutella-TX, _lllx-HelzHammer-xlll_, _WalleyeGuy_ and 2 guests

Your thoughts, Acetown?

16. If you do a Plunder War right, you can make about 5x as much as a haunt.

17. They wouldn't learn anything at all other then you and others where/are as soft as they in your game play.
    And you could pull a couple trill in 12 hours. 2 days would be a huge cash influx. You're also asking the devs (basically) to hand feed you I bet you'd be as content if they just handed you the gold now.
    Hit pots. Battle list. Find an inactive osf. Allie trade.. Lift your poor little finger and work for your wants.

18. Instead of Two day make it 12 hours that sounds something a little bit more reasonable :p lol

19. I agree with Lady

20. I'd much rather the devs wrap a little string around my finger and lift it for me.