Plunder War Awareness Day (2 day event)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by XxTIl-__KING__-IITxX, Jun 5, 2013.

1. So we can see like 1,000 new 10M hansels? Ehh...

2. Yep! Wouldn't you love it, IGCB?

3. I don't support the idea lol

4. Yes you do. Stop denying your feelings.

5. I can see it now. Forums spammed with "Red adds two new accounts to the lb with ZAFT 50tril hit and run pwar!"

6. It was way easier for me to make a bank back then.

Just remember until Inflation, OSFs didnt make 150b a day, they only made that when T4 and highlands came and plunder was bigger.

7. Lol people saying no to free gold? Wow. Cant believe this is how kaw is now.

8. Only support if the clan accepting has the same member numbers as clan attacking :D

9. Oh and over 40 members each

10. You can't be serious as you know this wont happen. You aren't pitching it like its something you believe. So. Is this a attempt to troll because you actually think you're a forum somebody or...
    Trolling is against tou which i'm sure you know so i'm probably way off mark eh?

11. I think maybe I can support this.

12. Trolling is not against ToU, flaming is. Flaming is not trolling. Sorry, please try again :)

13. I like pwars much more than ebs. Sue me.

14. Pwars were fun to ruin! Support!

Plunder war griefing day!

15. From what I've heard pwars were way better then ebs

16. I remember back when Plunder wars were actually happening. They weren't as good or fun as everybody seems to be making them out to be now. Yeah, they were easy money for the times, but they were like eb's today. Repetitive and boring. If you want fun in Kingdoms at War, use the battle list or be in an osw.

17. Both I do, soup. I just thought making easy money would be not bad if its not 24/7 like it used to be.

18. I say if this happens there should also be a 2 day span where all Ebs are stopped no plunder wars or anything. Only real wars and osws to remember the old days of kaw. Same concept dif era

20. Support.