Petition for extra war for europe/asia/Australia 8/9pm aedst

Discussion in 'Wars' started by TweetyBird, Aug 28, 2014.

1. Full support they don't think about Aussies bough when making wars. During a normal work/school day, no Aussie can war due to those commitments and not exactly preferred to stay up till 12am if your getting up early for work or school.

2. Fully support hopefully devs listen

3. Lame bump compared to Frog's

4. 2 wars for round wars war 22 at 3 medallions and you can't support 3am PDT war? Please we are not trying to exploit stack etc we just want one indy war at our timeslot and i can pretty much guarantee there will be more than 80 ppl warring during this timeslot

5. Wow devs introduce gambling however where do u think the most gamblers are?Surely it couldnt be Australia or asia

6. full support! we new an extra war as we can most times only do one war because of the way they are placed like I've said before make this war always indi if you think we don't get enough numbers, that way some of us can still war!!

7. not that I'd be warring lol but when I finish my build would be a perfect time slot for us to do so! not asking much!

8. With extra arrows and medallions now at two support this indy war thread to help everyone. A war which is good times for 6 timezones is worth supporting

9. Support will add flexibility allowing people to frequently and actively war

10. Full support! Get your heads out of the clouds and give us the war time that we deserve!

11. Cmon devs if your reason due to lack of participants and causinb bad match ups that is likely happen with indi wars or primals. Your last downunder war test was before s3 started and it was round wars.
    I believe primal and indi attract more participants.

Be fair to us give more warring slots for the rest of the ee season, just for the ee season.
    Thanks

12. Unlikely* happen with primal and indi wars. Hehe sorry so sleepy

13. We have no way to earn medallions during the Week.
    This has to change!