Petition for extra war for europe/asia/Australia 8/9pm aedst

Discussion in 'Wars' started by TweetyBird, Aug 28, 2014.

1. Support again! Come on devs, make it happen!

2. Support 

3. Support! 

4. FULL SUPPORT

5. I've been saying this since I started warring in s2...I am so annoyed that I have to stay up till 12-12:30am (end of war) for the only war I can participate in ...or stay awake till 3am
    I work a full time job...starting at 6am and finishing as late as 10pm...please put that extra time slot in so I at least get the chance to war more...PLEASE
    Devs if you had any sense of right or wrong...you would know that this is the right choice to make ...and to all my friends on the other side of the world...having this extra war time is certainly not going to harm or affect you in anyway...so please support this for me and all my fellow Aussies, Kiwis and Asian friends 

6. If our money spent on xtals is not good enough devs let us know and we can leave the game, no stress, it's a game, a war In This time zone would keep our time zone involved in kaw and give us a chance at the s4 equipment, with daylight savings on 5th October and a full time job there is not any wars I can do ;(

7. Still support.....still waiting for a response.

8. I'm EST and I would still try to war at that time on weekends

9. So yes I support this, everyone should get a fair share

10. Not being funny but war every 3 hours

Everyone has different work times, mornings days and night shifts.

You can make it to at least 2-3 wars a day if you wanted to

11. There isn't a war every 3 hours WoIfie

12. We tried to explain you many many times.

There is more than 1 Time Zone in the World.

Look here: No Suitable TZ for NZ/AUS/Asia

13. Cater to everyone devs, while your major player bases resides Overseas there is nothing preventing an individual war. My family does primal wars. so I have the option of either waking up warring 2 am, 5 am, or staying up to 11 pm on days I can war. Give us a decent evening individual war. It doesn't matter if USA is asleep, we have Europe awake, there are more then enough of us interested an wanting this for you to pull together match ups.

14. Still supporting. Not even Asian or Ozzy. And I do not reside in the U.K.