Petition for extra war for europe/asia/Australia 8/9pm aedst

Discussion in 'Wars' started by TweetyBird, Aug 28, 2014.

1. There should be a 12 am Pacific Time War

:)

2. Support it fully

3. Just make wars every 2 hours. 30Mins sign up 30 mins brief 1hour war.

Want more wars?

4. Supportī€Ž

5. Support we need more wars at this time please

6. I was in an indi war when i bumped into ______________iReg___________ , when a bully is a bully, he does not care how about others people feels. Instead he just want to fulfilled what he desires. Being a leader in Regulators and have some strong OSW alliance he does not show a good example perhaps asked "my main" to crystal and let him plunder to win an indi war. He won at last when i crystal in a close war, what is the meaning of winning when he is cheating? I feel sorry to rest of my clanmates in that war, i told some peoples and ______________iReg___________ caught me. Then he farmed stripped my main. I am here to advise the rest, do not give up to these bullies when u met them because u are going to create more bullies if you do so. Help the rest to help yourself, the World would be better! The future is in our hand!

7. This is not only for Australia/Asia/Europe but ppl who do shift work outside of regular usa times or who want a war if they wake up early.

8. I've supported an Aussie/Asia tz war but if not happenin for S4 then at least 1 IWar after it ends would be reasonable. Build up their activity in a more fair i believe.

Support or No Support?

9. We NEED this war! Support CCB.

10. Excellent point Canonball.

11. ^ very good point indeed

12. 3am PDT war will have good participation since people goingto sleep in USA can cast for Indy knowing when they wake up they will be in a war clan and can set a time for it.
    They also don't need to prepare or try to get a roster for it.
    They will also have other parts of the world being able to join which is probably the most suitable time for everyone according to times.
    If you run this for the rest of the season then you will cater to a number of people who may have never tried ee wars and also might enjoy your app more.

13. Support! As current war system sits there is a 3am war for me, a 8am (during work), two others during work, and one at 11pm. I can't do any. Except for when I have shift work I can manage the 8am war. Total rubbish devs.

14. Adding wars the makes it more fair for all were as the wars now favour pdt time giving a no real good chance for others to get top war medals