PC Accounts locked out

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -IlI-BigCheez-III, Feb 6, 2014.

1. That happened here too

2. Same issue here. Locked out of pc and had to war on phone. Not an alt account btw. Makes warring very difficult.

3. NO MORE LOCKED DOOOORS :lol: but seriously kaw thanks for the locking and for the screw over :|

4. @Kage! I was on team against you and had same exact issue. First time to war using my phone! You guys put up a good fight considering the circumstances!

5. Circumstances blocked?

6. Here as well

7. I'm able to log into one of mine but the other one it won't let me.

8. Devs, any feedback? Or did they feedback somewhere and i missed it?

I think it is fair that everyone doing war 6 gets compensated with rancor levels and xtals. Its not our fault, and all winners/losers had a tough war.

9. Multiple ppl in our ee group were affected by this problem - why no reply I can find from devs? Did I miss it somewhere?

10. Nope, devs havent responded at all to my knowledge, it would be nice if they would though, players like knowing what the **** is going on

11. If it was just coincidence that it went out right before war and came up immediately after then I am OK with this happening one time. I'll give the devs the benefit of the doubt. BUT if this is their way of stopping the use of illegal PC alts they are going about it all wrong. Many accounts which were not PC only were affected like mine. Those accounts deserve an explanation and also assurance that it wont happen next war. I can't war command from a phone, and I wont EE war if this is actually their solution to illegal alts.

12. Lol. All 3 of my iDevice accounts work.
    I can check my PC accounts after class, but like...

Your luck.
    Bad.
    :lol:

13. im fairly certain it had to do with droid accounts because they use facebook as the login

14. There is only 1 way too sort this.that is give it a 1 star rating.Maybe then you will be listen too.

15. Seem like nothing been done or said by dev regarding the earlier server down. Hopefully they will do something about it or at least has the basic courtesy to respond to the query.

16. My account that went down in war was an iphone account linked to FB. The problem was with the kingdomsatwar.com/play site. If you were signed in already you had no problem but if you closed out you were unable to get back on.

I don't think a temporary server issue is reason to give it 1 star. I just hope they look into it and reimburse clans that were affected.

17. @tynian, thank you, and respect to Chronos Battlegrounds as well for fighting from whatever device you were finally able to get through on. It was a tight war, just wish the system had not frozen so that I was unable to bring up your clan's member list right after I xtalled . . . I was a sitting duck and you guys tore me up. Seriously, kudos for finding and eating my xtal--that's a good example of how a well organized clan should do it and for my part, "them's the breaks". Congrats again on a hard fought war.

Cheers,

Kage.

18. BUMP for kaw_community

19. Looking into what happened now.

20. Over 16h for a response from ATA. Awesome job like always :)