PC Accounts locked out

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -IlI-BigCheez-III, Feb 6, 2014.

1. @Vlad,

Relax bro. At least they ARE looking into it. It not like they have someone up 24/7 to monitor forums (and frankly who would want a job like that with all the griping that goes on here).

Kaw_community has said they are looking into it, let's just chill until they come back with a response.

Cheers,

Kage.

2. War-Cage... when you offer and 24/7 service , you must provide 24/7 support and maintenance.

3. I will monitor

4. Just to make sure, for those receiving this issue, you were stuck at the Entering your Kingdom message, is this correct? As well, is anyone still experiencing this?

5. @ kaw_community,

Speaking only for myself (of course) yes, that is where my pc froze.

I have experienced no issues since it seemed to resolve shortly after the war was over (I don't recall the exact time but it was close to that time).

Cheers,

Kage.

6. @kaw_community

I had this issue last night as well, and couldn't access my alt.

It basically just got stuck on the loading page with the kingdom of war banner, and would sit there indefinitely.

7. This happened to me last night as well.

Wasn't doing a war, but lost huge gold from HTE being available.

I'd imagine doing a war would be painful. Ouch to those who did so on PC...

8. Anoymous are at it again :shock:

9. I'll add that when I was on CHROME I was able to get in by deleting all history.

Despite this, after a couple minutes my alt simply timed out and "Cannot Connect" message showed up.

10. That is correct...it was stuck on the "entering your kingdom......."

11. It was "entering kingdom...." The flag and the .....'s were moving for about 40 minutes as I watched it on 2 computers and 3 browsers and saw my clan get beat with nothing I could do to help

12. Thanks, I've let the developers know and they're looking into it. I'll update you guys when I know anything more.

13. It was happening to me too around the time this thread was made, but it's working now.

14. Same here, fixed now. But had the issue.

15. This happened to multiple ppl in our ee group during the war yesterday.

16. Yep entering kingdom.... spinning whole time of war. Downloaded multiple browsers. By the time I figured out it was pc only and logged into phone. War had 20 minutes left. Ironically pc came back right after war ended.

17. Yep wasnt at war but couldnt login computer for at least an hour

18. I'm experiencing a similar problem, not related to war, but Mochi log in on PC. At work or out and about during the day I have my phone to KaW. When I get home it's on Mochi so phone charges and my thumb gets a break.
    This week however when I've tried logging in to Mochi I'm being redirected to the "New Player" but my acct is logged in. I've reset browser, tried Firefox, nothing.
    I don't mind kaw'ing from my phone, but it's nice to be able to KaW on PC and not worry about a text or call during pots 

19. I never got locked out, but I only have 1 account tho.

20. I haven't had it lock out on me but the lag is really bad at times.