PC Accounts locked out

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -IlI-BigCheez-III, Feb 6, 2014.

1. Relly hope not

2. Yup, I was able to get with mochi with 18 min left in war

3. Yeah i was logged on to pc fine but when i switched computers before war I could never get back on and had to grab the iphone. Disaster in war. Oh well

4. Devs please look into this. PC account got kicked off 20 minutes into war and then couldn't get on for the rest of the war. Seeing as how I was WL and helping TK you can see how that might be a problem

another intangible is a number of our warrers were forced to war on devices instead of PC, but I won't use that as an excuse

5. I don't have any alts. But I do play on pc. Locked out 15 minutes before war started. Had to switch to phone!

6. I find it very suspicious that this happened right before war and immediately came up as soon as my war ended. Can we have an explanation please kaw_community????

7. Yes mine came up right after wars ended! If I am not able to war on my PC I don't really think I will be able to war any longer. Much to difficult and clumsy on Phone!

8. The issue has been resolved now and war is over. Please acknowledge that PC accounts going down ruined at least a few wars

9. Was really cool how it happened right before/during war... REALLY cool.

10. I had same issue before war switched to phone

11. Yeah I warred on phone for the first time today. How do people do that? I need my copy/paste & space bar lol

12. I tried several ways to get back on. Changed browser, went to the main page to log in. I even went to my history and all of the past links were removed. Funny how it all worked again a few minutes after war was over.

13.  my old phone charger is busted so I didn't have the luxury of switching to a device

14. I thought it was my browser. So downloaded different ones. Mozilla cane with a virus. Yippie!! Want a refund Mr dev. Spank u berry much. :p

15. You'd be better off feedbacking or emailing them at: support@athinkingape.com but improve the effort if you're planning on emailing them. No matter what though don't expect a reply within 15 minutes : P

16. You guys are back in? i still can't log on

17. Re: PC Accounts locked out angry

Yea I was gonna war on my alt and couldn't get into my account on PC so I was warring on an itouch 3Gen. And the same problem was for a few of my clan mates. We ended up losing the war.

18. @oli
    *resists urge to make sexual innuendo*

Also OP it could be your connection.

19. For what it's worth (if anything) I was among the number of players who were unable to access their accounts via a pc for this most recent war. I was forced to war using a phone for the first time today--and it was terrible. Kudos to those warriors who are able to war effectively over their phones, but it is not for me.

Cheers,

Kage.