Path of Destruction declares war on JASW

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Renamed923423, Sep 30, 2012.

1. I have withdrawn, but it would be nice to see someone in my newsfeed for the first time in a while.

2. Salad, people would be in your news feed more often if you actually hit other people. People hit back, that's a fact.

3. Well it's pretty cool actually, you see no one is a complete dirt bag to anyone ( cough You cough cough jamw sneeze cough cough)

Also people are Nice to each other and don't pick on smaller people 

4. Tiger, I see you have changed your name to barcodes. 

5. Fox hasn't learned his lesson yet.

6. Well well well, a little spoil sport... You, go join one of the JASW clans and stay awake for 24 hrs keeping pinned, then you can trash talk about farming. All the talk of EB noobs not playing the game right, and as soon as someone decides to have a go at letting them war, little big man comes a mouthing off. You should be ashamed of yourself!

7. Stan, you're making no sense. You (the player) is joining the war, not ruining it.

8. Gking you ran as soon as You declared war so u can't talk

9. BadMan, 24 hours of staying pinned? Seems like a contest of who can self-pin the best, not do the most damage to each other...

10. Where do I sign up?

11. Lol one he's my friend I'm Jk with him

12. @frank...you wants to sabatoge the noob war so yeah it makes him look petty

13. Chaos, I'd still kick your ass 

14. It's okay everyone.. You is having his glory moment after beating me in war  what an accomplishment it only took most of his clan to do it hahaha

15. @TheOne, I quit the war because the people running this little war probably don't even know how to war.

Also what's your problem with me?

You are always trying to pick an arguement with me. :lol:

16. Pinky, I don't want to sabotage anything. I want to war with them. If I happen to be outside of the designated clans, so be it. Lol 

17. Oh really? One hit was all it really took. Not my fault you self-pinned and still lost.

18. Fox they hit you for a few hours then went on to better things.