Path of Destruction declares war on JASW

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Renamed923423, Sep 30, 2012.

1. @tiger

They don't have any eb achievements because they don't have enough members to complete. This sounds an awful attempt at some attention for a failing clan in dyer need of recruitment

2. You, enjoy being farmed my me. It's not a matter of making easy gold, but really a matter of taking care of annoying noobs like you myself.

People work on hard on organizing JASW for the newer players to experience, and if you're looking to ruin it, then welcome to being a farm. :D

3. -oOz-, or we don't declare many? :lol: I'm not looking for members either. They'll all be kicked when I feel like it.

4. Gking you just find a way all the time to annoy me, either by trolling or fleeing from the slightest fight, I might respect you if u shut up for a change

5. Come on then frank ill brin out money on u remember how small he is?!

6. A true farming clan can holds it own, DOESNT want to be known (as it leads to easier access to farming the more trouble they cause) can fight by them self and only use clanmates if they are bored

7. Star, does that mean you'll take a break from attacking pure spies? The 8 fails were nice...

8. I can vouch that Gking quit well before You declared war. It's on my wall too for proof

9. Me? Trolling? That is just absurd! :shock:

10. Is this gonna lead anywhere or r people just gonna talk? I c more talk than anything

11. Chief I see no proof 

12. Oh please, You. Want to mention that those were 8 failed steals in my attempt to empty my spies?

Take a break from farming your newbling farming clan?

No way! It's too much fun. 

13. Im very lost. Who is arguing with who?

14. Not sure anymore superman

15. Everyone is all talk n they won't back the talk up lol

16. Seems like YOU got himself into more trouble than he bargained .

17. Well you can't see people hitting others now can you reaper? That's probably why you see only talk

18. Star, you seem like quite the warrior. Please, keep attacking those pure spies. It's the ultimate test of a true KaW player.

19. Ajax, if you're not going to clean my windows, get out of my sight.

20. Surely it would b good for people to actually post hits etx on the thread just seems boring tbh lol